Tell me Why

Today was the day his sister flies in from England. He was happy. He missed her and now he can actually spend some time with her and his nephew. He hasn't been to the coffee shop since the date with Jasmine. He didn't let himself. He couldn't see her. He has these feelings for her and if he sees her he won't be able to control himself. He has the same feelings that he had for Taylor but look where that got him. He is a 24 year old divorce man. He didn't want to go down the road again. His phone rang that took him away from his thoughts.

"Hey Hazza."

"Why are you caling me Taylor. You haven't call me for years. What could you possibly want now?" He knew he sounded rather rude but he didn't really need this drama right now.

"Harry I miss you. Seeing you the other day really brought some feelings back that I thought were long gone. Can we meet up at the cafe by your place please?" He didn't want to see Taylor and plus going to cafe at this time isn't the best idea but his heart was telling him other wise.

"Okay Taylor. When do you want to meet?"

"Is right now fine?"

"I'll meet you there. Goodbye." He knew deep down this was bad idea. For many reasons but he could never say no to Taylor. She has this hold on him that is just hard to describe. He hated it. He hated having these feelings for her. She left him without reason. He should hate her but he just can't. When he arrives, he spots her sitting in back. She was beautiful. She always has been. 

"Hey Harry."

"Hello Taylor."

"I haven't order I was waiting for you so would you like to order now?"

"Yes that's fine." She called a waiter as if his day wasn't bad already. She had to be their waiter.

"What can I get you today?"

"I'll have the caramel mocha latte with no foam."

"I'll have the.."

"let me guess peppermint white chocolate ice coffee" He couldn't help but smirk at the fact she knew what he wanted.

"Yeah but this time I wanted a chocolate chip cookie too."

"Did hell just freeze over?" This made him laugh, "Must be a special ocasion."

"No, I'm just in the mood for some cookies." 

"Aren't you always." She walked away laughing and he couldn't get her smile out of his mind. He totally forgot Taylor was there. He would stayed there thinking about her all day if Taylor didn't clear her throat and made her presence known.

"Harry i'm really glad you agreed to meet me. I missed you."

"What do you really want Taylor? We haven't spoken since you left me those divorce papers. Why all of sudden do you want to see me."

"When I saw you the other day with that girl, I couldn't get you out of mind or the fact that I really screwed up. Harry when I saw you with her, the feelings of jealously and anger came to me. And I realized that I wanted to be her. I wanted you."

"You realized this now after all these years because you saw me actually moving on from you. You really didn't think that I would stay around moping you leaving me. Maybe for awhile I was a wreck but I came to realize that you left for a reason. A reason in which you never gave me. You just left the papers and left. I never heard from you again. And no you have the decency to come back crying to me and telling me take you back like nothing. I'm sorry Taylor but that's not going to happen."

"I was scared Harry. The day I decided to leave you was the hardest thing I ever did. We were having problems Harry lots of them. We hardly saw each other and when we did all we did was fight. At some point we just stopped talking to each other in general. You were engrossed in the moving of the company and I was working on an album and a tour. We didn't have time for each other.