Epilogue (Part 1)

Jasmine's POV
"Do you have everything you need?" I asked.
"Yes, my sleeping bag, my backpack filled up with my clothes, my first aid kit I have everything mom" I sighed.
"I'm sorry. I'm jut making sure. Are you sure you don't want to stay here instead of summer camp?" I asked Elijah again.
"For the millionth time, no I'm going to summer camp" He said.
"I know I'm just going to miss you so much. Call when you can and please don't go around doing what you're not supposed to be doing" I said.
"Yes, mother I have to go. See you in eight weeks. Love you" He said before leaning over and kissing my cheek.
"I love you too be safe" I said. He got off and waved. I sighed and drove to David's office.
"You're late" He said.
"I'm sorry I was dropping off my son at school took longer than expected" I said.
"Aren't they off for the summer?" he asked. I nodded.
"He's going to summer camp. The bus departs from there" He nodded.
"Okay your wedding is in 3 months. We just mostly need the simple, basic things to do now like wedding cake tasting, cloths, napkins. Things like that" He said. I nodded.
"Is the fiancée coming for the cake testing?" He asked. I nodded.
"He should be back from London on Friday. We can go Saturday afternoon if that works for you" I said. He nodded.
"Okay but try not to be late" He said. I nodded and walked away.
I walked into the little cafe that was close to David's building and waited. I stood up when I saw Eleanor walk in.
"I thought you were in London with the boys" I asked.
"I was but I got bored with all the business talks and meetings. I had to come back and plus the most anticipated wedding is happening and you need your bet friend by your side" She said.
"And you missed your children" I said. She laughed.
"Yes that too" I laughed.
"Did you order already?" She asked. I shook my head about to answer he but a loud wailing cry stopped me.
"Sorry, she usually wakes up from her nap at this time" I said.
"Oh hush you have nothing to apologize for. She's such a little cutie. Is she sleeping through the night now?" She asked. I shook my head.
"It's worst now that Harry's gone because she's such a daddy's girl. I usually have to call him to sing her to sleep. It's the only way she does" I said.
"Is Elijah still mad about sharing his daddy?" She asked.
"No, which is good because he so protective of her. He doesn't let the dog nowhere near her it's cute" I said.
"When does your man come home?" I sighed.
"Friday which I'm absolutely excited about" I said.
"So you can jump him the moment he gets home" She said. I laughed.
"No, it's kinda hard when you have a four month old baby girl who wakes up every five seconds" I said.
"That's your guys fault for being like rabbits all the time. Couldn't have Harry packaged it" She said.
"My daughter is a blessing not a mistake El" I said.
"I know it's my weird sense of humor sorry" She said.
"So how does Harry feel about the wedding being pushed back again" She asked.
"At first, he didn't like it but now he's okay. It was his fault at first. We needed to move back to London so we did then we got pregnant and now here we are 2 years later finally getting married" I said.
"Well, it's not Harry and Jasmine if something doesn't go wrong or holds you back" She said. I nodded. We contined to catch up on things we missed about each other for the month she's been in the U.K with Louis.
I was seated down in the bakery with David waiting on Harry to arrive. Plans about him arriving last night didn't happened but he said he would meet us here.
"Are positive he's coming? We can start without him" David said. I shook my head. If Harry says he's coming, he is. We waited for another thirty minutes and as soon as I lost all hope he wasn't going to show. The door chimed.
"Oh I'm sorry. The flight barely got in. I'm sorry" He said shaking hands with David before sitting next to me and kissing me softly.
"I really thought you weren't coming" I said.
"And miss this. I been waiting to call you Mrs. Styles for 2 years now. The faster we get the things the faster you become my wife" He said smiling. I laced my hand with his.
We tasted all different kinds of cakes which all were very delicious but we decided with coconut red velvet cake. It was simple yet with a little edge. We were outside the bakery. I was standing by my car.
"Babe" He said. I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed onto his arms.
"Yes" I said.
"I love you" He said. I smiled.
"I know" I said before kissing him.
"We should go home and continue this before El and Lou want to give us back Brooklyn" He said. We hopped into our cars and drove as fast as we could back to our house.
3 months later
""You look absolutely beautiful" El said wiping her tear from her eye.
"Don't start crying because then I'll start and I don't want to ruin my make-up" I said.
"You do look beautiful though Jasmine. How nervous are you?" Perrie asked. I sighed.
"Extremely, I been waiting for this day for a long time and not that's here. All I can think of is me falling on my face while walking down the isle" I said. They all laughed.
"Oh, dont worry about that. It most likely won't happen. Think about that in just minutes, you and Harry will finally husband and wife" Sophia said. I smiled. There was a knock on the door and Anne walked in.
"Oh you look beautiful" She said walking over to me and kissing my cheeks.
"Okay, Let's go" She said. I took one last look at my bridesmaids. They looked gorgeous. I sighed. This was it. I'm getting married.