What?

Jasmine's POV

What was she doing here? Beats me. I never even had a conversation with this girl ever. I refrained from talking to her just in case I say something I shouldn't. And plus I hate her. She's dating the guy I love. It's only right that I hate her. I was really getting tired of people thinking they could just barge into my apartment. It's like uh hello last time I checked it was my apartment.

"Talk about what?" I asked not wanting to prolong this conversation. The faster we talked the faster she was out of here.

"About Harry" She said. I knew he was the reason why she was here. Why else would she be here?

"What about him?" I asked.

"Did you guys ever hook up behind my back?" She asked. I wanted to tell her we did but I didn't really want to hurt her. She didn't deserve it. Nobody does.

"No, if you recall Kendall I was engaged" I said lying to her.

"Jasmine, I need to know the truth. Whether it hurts or not" She said. I shook my head.

"Nothing ever happened" I said lying to her once again.

"From the moment I met Harry I knew I wanted him. I just moved to New York and I needed a job. My roommate told me about a job opening so I applied and I got the job. Harry had this attitude that drew me to him. People in office told me to stay the hell away from him but I was to stubborn to listen. I knew in the back of my mind he was going to hurt me in ways I would never understand but I told myself he was worth it. I thought I prepared myself for it but I was wrong. It hurts like hell" She said. I sighed.

"We hooked up twice. We put ourselves in a position where we tested our strengths but failed. We never did anything to hurt you. I promise you that" I told her truthfully.

"You wanna know what hurts more?" She asked. I didn't say anything but I urged her to go on.

"Right now I'm hurting but it doesn't hurt as much as loving someone who can't ever love you back but you stick by their side because you hope one day he will. I always told myself he would move on but he can't. You guys have this love that is greater than anything. Nothing can ever break it. Not me not anything. Yes it hurts but you guys belong together and I would be stupid if I stuck around and tried to break it" She said wiping some tears that fell from her eyes. I knew she loved him. It was clear in her voice and her eyes. I know because it's the exact way Harry looks at me.

"Just treat him right. He deserves the world and so much more. Harry's a great guy. Don't let him go" She said walking to the door. I followed her out. She turned around and the loud slap was heard throughout the apartment. It hurt.

"That's for sleeping with my boyfriend" She said before leaving. I held my cheek in hopes it would stop the stinging pain. El walked over to me and handed me a bag of frozen peas.

"I could beat her skinny arse for you if you like" She said. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's okay El. Thank you for kindly asking" I said. She smiled.

"No problem babe" She said. I sighed.

"I know we were supposed to watch this movie but I really need to talk to Harry" I said. They both looked at me.

"Just go" Lou said.

"Don't do it on my couch or bed!" I yelled before shutting the door. I drove to Harry's office building. I walked in and his receptionist glaring at me. Deja vu? I walked into the elevator and pressed his floor. I walked out. All the girls on his floor looked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his secretary.