Hidden Truth Unveils

Harry's POV

I hated seeing Scarlett so down. I was her older brother. I had to protect her but lately I feel like I been failing her. I'll never tell her because well she'll insist that I'm doing a good job but I don't want to be doing a good job. I want to be doing a great job. So I decided to take her and Jayden to zoo. So we can all escape for little a bit. Jayden ran into my bedroom. 

"Are you ready Uncle Haz."

"Almost buddy just let me put on my shoes."

"Hurry up I wanna see the lions. They're my favorite. They remind me of papa." This surprised me because Jayden didn't know his father side of the family. They didn't know Jayden even existed in this world.

"What grandpa are you talking about Jay?"

"Papa Des. You're silly uncle haz." I know scarlett heard because she tried to change the subject.

"There you are Jay. You scared me."

"Hey Jay will you go put the things into the back pack?"

"Sure Uncle Haz."

"Why would lions remind him of Des scar?"

"Because he may or may have not taken him to the zoo."

"What part of keep Des out of your life did you not understand? And now you let him be apart of Jay's life. You're only setting yourself up to get hurt. And you say you want to be a good mother. Great job you're doing." I regretted those words as soon as they escaped my mouth. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU HARRY! I CAN'T TAKE EVERYBODY ELSE JUDGING ME FOR THE MISTAKES I'VE DONE BUT NOT YOU!" I tried to grab a hold of her arm but she pulled it back. 

"LET ME GO HARRY AND GO FUCK YOURSELF. I HATE YOU!" That's when I saw Jayden in the doorway. I know she noticed him too because she walked over to him.

"Hey sweetie mommy isn't going to the zoo but you can go with Uncle Harry."

"Are you okay mommy. Don't cry." I guess both Jayden and I hate seeing her cry. 

"Yes baby I am, don't worry. I love you and have fun. Take pictures for me." 

"I will mommy. I love you so much." He gave her the biggest hug ever and kissed her. I hated myself at times. She was the best mother ever. I knew that. I just don't know how to control my words even i'm angry.

"Jay let's go."

"Okay bye mommy." I took a hold of Jayden's hand and we walked out. He pulled his tiny hand out of mine once we entered the elevator.

"What's wrong buddy?"

"You made my mommy cry. I don't like you. Mommy is doing the best she can." And again I go back to say this boy is too smart for his age.