Information

Harry hasn't seen Jasmine since the dinner two days ago. She wasn't at work. He asked one of her coworkers and they said she took days off. He was worried about her. He hasn't talked to Taylor or seen her. He really didn't want to. His mind was already going crazy. He didn't need her to put more shit in it. He was waiting for his sister and Liam to talk about the case.

"Hey, you okay there Hazza?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just deep in thought."

"You're still not thinking about what happened at dinner are you? Dude let it go. It's not something you could have prevented."

"I know it's just drving me crazy because I haven't seen Jasmine or Taylor."

"Haz, that's actually a good thing. You can think clearly through everything. Without them both breathing dowwn your neck. Once you clear your mind, it will come to you. Stop stressing so much about it."

"It's hard because when I start thinking about Taylor. Jasmine sneaks in to remind me that we have something together. It's just so fucken confusing."

"Like I said you're overthinking the situation. Clear your mind and then it will come to you easy as 123."

"Hey guys."

"Hey Liam, ready to start this."

"Yeah well I kinda invited Joe because he said he had some information to give us."

"So we're waiting on this Joe guy."

"Seriously Scar, give the guy a chance. He is on our side. He's helping you keep your son remember that."

"Whatever"

"Hello everybody."

"Hey man"

"Hey Joe, This is Scarlett, my sister. Scarlett this is Joe."

Scarlett's POV

Harry never mentioned the guy was a total hottie. How in the hell am I going to concentrate. Maybe I could give this a guy a chance. He is on our side anyway. 

"So you're the one we are helping with the case." Joe questioned.

"Yeah, I'm the one with the douche of an ex boyfriend."

"Well, if Harry here mentioned you'll be this beautiful. I would of agreed sooner." I give him the fact that he is charming. He had his way with words. That could be a good thing but it also could be a bad thing with my history. But of course my arse of brother has to ruin everything being an overprotective arse.

"Ay, there's no more flirting. She is off limits. You hear me Jonas?"

"Sorry Harry. I'll stop." He shot me smile and a wink. Gosh with my brother with me at all times. I'll never find love. He shoos almost every guy I try to date. There's always a problem with them. 

"Okay, let's get started." Harry insisted. I shot him glared and he glared back. I hate him at times.

"Well, Joe why don't we start with what you found out about Brandon." Liam stated.

"Well, I found out that he was married." Joe informed us while I interputed.

"Yeah, well we know that. So that doesn't really help. I knew he was married when I was involved with him. Yeah, big mistake. So stop looking at me like that." Yes, I know this considers me a homewrecker but to my denfense I didn't know he was married until I told him I was pregnant. He told me he couldn't be apart of the babie's life because he had a wife who loved with everything and I was just a fling. I sure know how to pick them huh.

"Yeah, well as I was saying the weird thing is that there is no record of the wife anywhere. It's like she been wiped off the face of the Earth. They were married young. He was 22 and she was 18." 

"How can their be no record of her? There's no marriage records. Past history. Nothing?" Liam stated.

"That's what I found weird too. They never filed for divorce but I did some snooping around and his neighbors say that he is single. He is living in Florida right now. I searched the name of the girl that's on the marriage certificate and nothing. Nothing comes up." said Joe

"Well that's just freaken weird. Why do you think that is?" I questioned. This was scary. If he really did something to his wife imagine what he could have done to me or even worse Jayden. He treated me like shit but I always thought because I was the mistress.

"Well I thought of two different reasons. One is the fact that something happened between them and she ran away. Not wanting to be found. The other reason is kinda not so plesant." Joe informed us. 

"What's the reason? We need to know to see if can use this against him Joe." Liam reminded him

"Well, the other reason could be he did something to get rid of those papers. So nobody would question her existence. So it made it seem like she never was born. Expect he forgot one important paper and that's the marriage certificate. It has both there names and two witnesses. I tried contacting both of the witnesses but they haven't returned my calls." Joe informed us

"Are you stating he killed his own wife?" Liam questioned to him

"I'm not stating anything. I have no proof to call him a murderer but why is there no records of her."

"Well what's the name on certificate?"

"Well there's Brandon Egdar Smith, Jasmine Rebekah Smith, Nina Rachel Marks, and Jonathon Richard Marks. Nina and Jonathon are married. They been married for 6 years now. They have a son and a daughter. Twins. Live in Dallas, Texas. I contacted them through cell, email, and even mail. They haven't contacted me back.

"So have you tried finding out birth records, medical history, anything that at least gives us something." 

"I tried looking. I told you that it's like Jasmine Smith never existed." Joe protested. 

"That's just fucken weird. How can this be? Something is going on there." I stated.

"Don't worry. I'm trying my hardest to find out more. It would be easier if Nina or Jonathon talked to me." stated Joe.

"Well since this doesn't really help us with much at the moment. We can't really move from where we were. Right now with your past history with drugs, acohol, and depression. The attempt to suicide 2 times when you had Jayden. You could lose the case. We need to something on him other than he left you 4 years ago. You can agrue that you got your life together and the court gave you back custody of him 1 year ago from your mother but to be totally honest it doesn't look so great." Liam informed me.

"Well can't we bring up the fact he was married to somebody who now doesn't exist but existed in 2008." informed Joe.

"We could but it might not help us. We need something to say he is unfit to be a father." Liam protested.

I can't lose my son again. He is the only person that kept me sane other than Harry. I lost him once already those 3 year without him were hell but it was my decision to keep him safe. I wasn't safe to be around at the time. I hated being reminded of my past well because it was my past. I was going through some shit. I'm trying to get my life back together but I can't when people keep telling me of my failures. I wanted move past this. Hearing him say that I have a slim chance to keep my son hurt. I broke down in tears. I hated crying in front of people. Especially people I really didn't know. Harry rushed to my side and hugged me and kissed my temple and reassured me that everything will be fine but even I know that's not guaranteed. I hate Brandon for everything he did to me. He caused me lots of pain already. Hasn't he had enough?