Chapter 1 :"Welcome to Florence,Italy"

Emmy pov

"Your have arrived to Florence, Italy enjoy your stay" the flight attendant said as I exited off the plane into the airport. After a fourteen hour flight to Florence i've finally made it saving literally saving every penny and my family giving me half so I can finally have the rest to come. Graduating from high school at sixteen and earning my bachelor's degree in Art at age twenty, I always admired the beauty of painting, sculpting and architecture. Being a painter I always wanted to visit Italy and now I'm here, exiting out the airport and entering a taxi i'm going to the hella expensive rich hotel I'm staying at for the summer.After 2 hours of driving to the hotel and paying the taxi driver his money he speaks in italian saying "Bella donna di cioccolato" beautiful chocolate woman after learning little italian for the past year I knew what he said looking at him I said "thank you have a good day" looking surprised his face blushed in red driving off.

Entering the hotel it was outstandly gorgeous with pretty chandeliers hanging from the ceiling making me look at everything in awe, getting the key from the hotel manager and entering my hotel room and leaving my luggage near the front door.Instantly feeling jet lagged and completely exhausted I jump onto the soft king sized bed finally drifting off to sleep.

A/N: First chapter what did you guys think if it? like or comment....