Chapter 50: "Frediano....." (At the Beginining and the End)

Third Pov

"Frediano..." Emerald said surprised with Giovanni by her side finally breaking the silence between the three

Still at the opposite side of the door Frediano look liked he was just over it. Over the lies, over Giovanni keep showing up where he isn't allowed and Emerald accepting everything Giovanni is telling her.

"I don't have fucking time for this." Frediano uttered then walking down the hall towards the elevator

Frediano, Frediano wait please come back." Emerald said trying to stop him from leaving knowing she had her pajamas on leaving Giovanni still inside her penthouse

Sighing out loud Frediano truly didn't want to talk he just should of stayed where he was at in his car. Emerald now in front of him not wanting him to get on to the elevator "Please just talk to me Frediano I'm begging you.."

"Let me guess Giovanni told you I have a two year old son with my ex Adriana." Frediano said

"Yes he did and why didn't you tell if you knew all this time." Emerald asked

Getting irritated Frediano let Emerald have it "What the fuck are you talking about Emmy? All this time what I just known I had a son less than twenty four hours ago and I come to your hotel room to talk about it with you and I see you Giovanni again after I told you the shit him and his father done to me and my family, and still you allow him to be in your room it's fucking disrespectful."

"I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry I'll tell Giovanni to leave and we'll talk just the two of us." Emerald said pleading with Frediano

"No, no before you opened the door to let Giovanni out you said you said you will have breakfast with so you go do that and move the fuck out of my way." Frediano said almost threatening

Instantly moving Emerald didn't know what else to say to him she just felt used and stupid knowing once again she let herself be manipulated be someone.

"Frediano please." Emerald said Almost to tears

Watching the elevator doors close in front of her Frediano now just wanted to be left alone.

****************************************

Walking straight out of the hotel after exiting the elevator he decided he wanted to walk instead of taking his car he wasn't going anywhere so why can't he just walk and get some fresh morning air. Overall his head was just all over the place Alessandro is gone for disrespecting him, he has a two year old son named after him, his mother is literally sleeping with the enemy and most of all Emerald is playing with his emotions. The only person that understood him and allow none of this to happen was his father and he really did miss him. But Frediano now had to face the facts that his father was murdered and never coming back and becoming the acting boss was a hard job but he knew he could handle it.

Walking around for about three blocks Frediano saw someone who looked familiar to him on the opposite side of the street with luggage in one hand and a map in the other, wearing a blue jeans and a neon green top with black sandals she sort of looked like Emerald at glance but obviously it wasn't suddenly realizing the best next guess was her cousin Monica, which made him think she wasn't in the hotel room a while ago like he even stepped foot in the place but why was she carrying her luggage around.

Walking across the street to meet up with her Frediano said a her name with a question not sure if it was her or not.

********************

Monica took a taxi to the airport this morning but before doing that she had to call Emerald's parents to tell them what was going on of course they would be upset because they have been paying her to spying on Emerald but enough was enough she just wanted to home. Using the last six minutes on the calling card she had left. Knowing it was different time zones Monica then calls her Uncle Mac to tell him what's going on and one ring Uncle Mac answers with a slight glee tone in his voice saying. "Hi Monica how is everything."

With Monica saying "Well not so good Uncle Mac, I'm leaving Italy today Emerald and I had gotten into a really bad argument last night and she told me to go home."

"What was it over that guy?!" Uncle Mac questioned which Monica already told him about Frediano earlier you could just tell Uncle Mac upset hearing the news.
"Yes it was I don't know what happened to her she was only gone for a few weeks Uncle Mac." Monica continued

"It's alright Monica thanks anyway do you need me to pick you from the airport? What time do you land?
"Later on tonight hopefully I'll call you or Auntie when I land in the states you know it won't be for hours."
"Do you want me to transfer you some more money." Knowing he already had given more than enough Monica declined saying

"No I already have enough, goodbye Uncle Mac"

"Bye Monica." Mac finally said hanging up

Letting out at sigh Monica was just annoyed over she didn't mean to sound judgmental towards Emerald but she knew she could do better and for Frediano whatever life he was in her cousin isn't supposed to apart of it. Of course she knew Emerald was keeping something from her about Frediano didn't know specifically what but she knew but now being practically kicked out and going back home I guess she will never know now.

Finally to the airport Monica hoped to get home as soon as possible by changing her flight but as soon as she had gotten there the flights back home were all filled up and she would have to wait a full day for any new ones. Frustrated that she would have to stay another day Monica went back to the streets of Florence but not deciding to stay with Emerald due to everything that has happened and with her heavy luggage in tow and a map hand she wanted to stay at a different hotel but didn't know which one.

With her face to the map occupied to know where she was spending her day here in Italy, she all of a sudden she hears a male voice calling out her name then roaming her head upward from the map to see who this person was Monica knew it was nice to see somewhat of a familiar face, saying with a smile

"Frediano...."

********************************
Author's Note

Monica was never really gone...

Frediano & Monica ?!?

Omg Omg!!!!! Just wait till next chapter guys!!!

Keep Voting Commenting and Sharing!!!!!