Chapter 14: "Tomorrow Night"

Frediano Pov

(Thursday Morning)

After an uneventful couple of days mom is still calling and texting me about this bullshit with Joe I'm not fucking doing it Period point blank, eating breakfast my maids made me this morning I hear one of my security guards tell me my sister Dahlia is at the door let her in I say I'm really not mood this morning but anything for my sister. Coming in wearing a blue shirt black pants and some black flats with straight hair
"Beautiful as always my sister." I said kissing her on the cheek as she walks in the kitchen with me
"Handsome as always brother" Dahlia says
Wearing a comfortable grey shirt with sweatpants I only wear inside the house.
"What do you need this morning sister" I said
"Oh Frediano I don't need anything,we need to talk."
She said sternly sitting down next to me at the table
"If its about Mom and Joe I don't want to F-"
Cutting me off I said
"Look I understand what they did to you years ago and you need-"
"Don't you fucking dare finsh that sentence Dahlia what they did wasn't something small I could get over. Now up from my chair and yelling I was upset I couldn't get that fucking image out of my head and I still can't "THEY HAD A THREESOME TOGETHER I WAS GONNA MARRY THIS GIRL AND MOM HAS THE NERVE TO BE FUCKING THAT LOWLIFE AND NOW SHE WANTS ME TO MAKE PEACE WITH. FOR WHAT SO THEY CAN TAKE WHATS MINE ILL RATHER MOTHERFUCKING DIE!"
Dahlia looking at me shocked said calmly
"I know Freddie,what they did was disgusting lucky I didn't see Adriana before she ran off cause I would of beat her ass.Listen I'm not saying to like the Morellis but mom told me yesterday things are getting pretty serious between her and Joe."
"Are you shitting me?! they only been dating for a couple of months what the fuck are going to do get married?"
"I don't know Freddie but trust me I don't like this shit more than you do but Mom wants our support."
"SUPPORT!? SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SUPPORT WHERE WAS SHE WHEN I TOLD HER ABOUT THAT SHE CALM AS CAN BE DAD WAS MORE UPSET THAN HER AND NOW SHE SEES HIM AS HER ONE TRUE LOVE.IM TELLING YOU NOW DAHLIA IF THEY GET MARRIED GIOVANNI WILL BE HER NEW SON CAUSE I WONT FUCKING BE. "
Still quiet Dalia gets up and says
"You don't need to fucking cuss at me I get it I do but I'm not your enemy neither is mom she just wants to be happy.See you later Frediano just think about it please."
As she leaves I'm still angry I don't get what is their angle? I know they want my territory but bringing my mother into this? But then again I don't know whether my mother is plan naive, stupid or playing a game with Joe and Giovanni. No shaking my head she would never betray me or the family especially my father.
A couple hours later still at home I get an unknown phone call I usually never pick up but this but I know it's Joe
"What the fuck do you want Joe?" Pissed
And you know what I was exactly right
"Now that no way to speak to your mother's boyfriend Frediano." He said sounding proud
"That's all you'll ever be motherfucker don't ever call me again."
Going to hang up he said something
"Ok ok Frediano lets start over again I really your mother...This is something I need to tell face to face can we please me Tomorrow night I need to get things off my chest about the past.
" I don't wanna fucking hear it Joe."
"Well it important to your mother and me,meet me at the Underground basement tomorrow at 8pm hanging up on me."
Underground was a club but underground's basement was all mafia's business shit my father made the place another thing that's now mine

Throwing my phone across the room I need to have a peace of mind and do this for my father not for him or my mother,now thinking about it I kick back my feet and relax if he says the right words tomorrow I won't shoot but if does you get the rest...
(A/N : But Isn't Frediano forgetting something or someone?!?)

Happy Labor Day!!
Over 4000 Reads omg guys a new chapter just for you guys.Keep Liking and Commenting.Till next time my loves!!!!!