Chapter 54: "Never Even Met The Man"

Third Pov

After having a quick lunch in the kitchen Emerald and Monica gave Frediano a goodbye before heading back to the hotel. Frediano enjoyed the time with them even if it was just for an hour.

After that whole it was all a dream thing he just wanted some sleep but one pressing matter kept bothering him his son Frediano Jr. He still couldn't believe he had a son he didn't even know the little boy and yet he was his he kept picturing his eyes it looked just like his the hint of hazel in them. All he j we was that he wanted that child to be with him and him alone, call it selfish he didn't care not about how everyone else would think especially Adriana. She was crazy if she thought they were ever going to be a family, she had way more than enough time with him yes he was still a baby but a woman can't raise a man. Then his thoughts were about his father he would have been so happy to see him with own son now. He would have to go back to his mother house later on today or even tomorrow, but right now he felt better and it was all because of Emerald, and it made him happy to think about her.

Now Going upstairs to his bedroom he took a quick shower and put on a regular white t shirt and gray sweatpants for the rest of the day he just wanted to stay home but knew something was going to happen that would mess with his plans. Sitting on his bed Frediano wanted to make a couple phone calls, first was to his warehouse just to make sure his shipments were coming and going without any issues. Immediately picking up the phone Dario answers saying "Hi boss."

"Making sure the shipments are going well today." Frediano said

Answering Dario says "Normal business as usual but Alessandro is here."

"What does he want?"

"He wants to speak to you"

"Well he knows where I live and I fucking told him to stay away from my business and I specifically told you and the rest of them to make sure he isn't welcomed there"

"Yes I threatened him and all  but he just laughed in my face, he's waiting for you."

"Well I'm not going over there fucking shoot him if he doesn't listen."

"Frediano... I can't" Dario says hesitant

"What the fuck did you say?! You can't do it... that's an order, you understand?" Frediano said

"No need he just left the warehouse." Dario said having a sigh of relief

"That's fucking convenient isn't it Dario." Frediano said hanging up the phone before Dario could respond back

He knew just to call next

"Frediano." Alessandro said

"When I tell you something I fucking mean it you're bold to come to my warehouse."

"I was waiting for you. I thought you needed to think about your actions the other day."

"My actions were perfectly clear, like I said before I have nothing else to say to you, nor do I need to repeat what I said to you in your house"

'I got it Frediano but I need to explain some things with you."

"If you come to my house I will shoot you do you understand."

"That's why we're speaking over the phone."

"You have one fucking minute." Frediano not really trying to hear it

"Our relationship is better than this I need to apologize and I will personally apologize to Emerald if need be, we're brothers.'' Alessandro said candid

"This is the same story you gave me the last time you disrespected me, I'll tell you this again stay the fuck away from me and Emerald. The back and forth bullshit you're sorry then you're not sorry which one is it. Or you do you have ulterior motives to this ass kissing." Frediano said sounding fed up

"I don't know what you want from me everything was fine a few months ago before this girl showed up." Alessandro said

"Here we go again with the same argument leave her the fuck out of this."

"It's hard not too when all you think about is her, I'll show you her true colors. And besides you should be worried about new your family."

"My family isn't none of you god damn business anymore stay away and this is the last time I'm telling you this now and who told you this."

"Your sister did you have a son congratulations go back to Adriana she's is better for you anyway. If I remember the last time you shot me in foot."

"Well Next time I'll aim for the fucking head come around me or my family and I will end you and that's a promise." Frediano said hanging up the phone.

The nerve of him Frediano thought but he knew Alessandro was just empty threats.

******************************

Alessandro Pov

Still in the car driving I just knew I had gotten under Frediano's skin a bit, it was all part of the plan but some how certain things for the person I was talking too was still being left out. For starters when was this plan going to be put through but thinking about it more and more was it worth it? betraying Frediano and his family like this. All these years of friendship but shaking it off, it was too late now I'm already in too deep with this man.

Hearing my phone ringing it's him grabbing it I answer saying what.

He says back You have a fucking problem??

"Yes I do Frediano isn't going to forgive me so I don't know what to tell you." I said to him

"I called because a couple weeks ago you begged me to take you back and I did and now you have a fucking attitude and Did you honestly expect him too? Because your dumb if you did?" He says

"No I...." trying to speak

Interrupting me

"Now this is the last time."

"What the fuck are you talking about, I did everything you asked me to do."

"And you've gone far enough this is like time the last time I spoken with you but things will never change, Frediano figured you out because of this black girl got inside your head and she's not even a threat." He said

"She's using him I know it."

"How tell me how so we can use it for my advantage." He said

Staying silent I didn't have any proof as much as I wanted to have say something I couldn't

"That's what I thought don't call back this number again I'll figure it out myself "

"Wait, wait." I tried to say but that was it he just hung up the phone. "That was it, I'm done here." I said to myself

And I never even met the man

**********************************
Author's Note

Well there you have it

Frediano will be a great father
Don't you think?

Alessandro never even met this mystery man before....

Who the hell is he?!

Till next Keep Commenting Voting and Sharing!!!