Chapter 12: "Gamble"

Third Pov

Looking at man she recently seen a couple days ago she couldn't resist to have a smile wide, he was handsome and he also seem sweet but she also knew there was something mysterious about him so cliche she thought a handsome man comes to her and they fall in love.
"Hello again.....Umm I never got to know your name".
Taking a seat at her table in front of her Frediano just admired her beauty it looked like she held herself up like a woman should. Smiling back at her he said nicely
"My name is Frediano Benza, gracious to be in your presence Emerald." As he said that he took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman should he thought to himself.
Emerald couldn't help but blush hard thank god she wasn't white she'll be red as a tomato blushing like this,
"Wow you remembered my name,well it's very nice to meet you Frediano Benza."
Wanting to continue the conversation Frediano asked her
"What or whom brought you here to Florence,Italy? If I may ask."
Taking a sip of her cappuccino then speaking she said
"Well I'm here for the summer,Only to see the visuals of Italy's country like museums landscapes restaurants etc.Now if I may ask you have a strong Italian accent were you born in Florence?"
Frediano did a small chuckle
"I was born and raised in Florence I know the in's and outs here including some delicious restaurants I would like...."
Frediano's iPhone 7 began to ring
"Excuse me Emerald I have to answer this"
Walking away from her still sitting she was a little shocked that he had gotten up so quickly to pick up his phone must've been important she thought.
Frediano from a far distance away finally picked up the phone it was Alessandro calling him
"What Alessandro." he said in frustration wanting to continue talking to Emerald.
"Frediano we found Mario he was hiding in a small cottage not too far from Florence."
"Fuck" Frediano whispered to himself now he has to deal with shit today
"Ok you and the guys take him to the warehouse where his kid and wife are staying, I'll be there in 20 minutes." sounding pissed
"Ok boss" Alessandro said
He hung up as he walked back to the table he didn't want the conversation with Emerald to end and he hated making excuses.
Looking at her he said
"Sorry I have to go I have business to take care of, but one thing before I go."
Disappointed Emerald said
"Sure what is it ?"
Frediano said sweetly to her
"That we will meet again and have a proper conversation maybe at a beautiful restaurant in Florence just meet me here same place this Friday at 8pm?"
Which means that he had 5 days to get business affairs in order .
Looking at him skeptically Was she really going to go out with a guy she barely knew?
"Well excuse me Frediano I barely even know you."
Liking how honest she was he said back
"Bella that's how you get to know people but I understand if you don't want to,just think about it."
"Hmm ok If you see me here that means I want to go out with you and if you don't see me here you already know the answer to that."
"That's a gamble Ms.Emerald but you're worth it hopefully I see you here Friday 8pm. See you later gorgeous"
then winked at her as he walked away from her .
Now to finally finish the shit with Mario he thought to himself I finally get to kill his ass.

Emerald couldn't help to keep him guessing but she honestly didn't know him at all and was nervous she didn't know what he would do to her. As she threw her food away and went back to her hotel to continued to think to herself Frediano Benza what a cute name to match his cute face. Wait "Benza",his last name sounded familiar Finally entering her hotel room she walks in and sees a brand new bath robe the hotel has provided for her on the right side of the robe had a small writing on the side and said "Clinton-Benza hotel."
"Holy Shit!!" she said out loud he owns this hotel.

**********Keep Voting and Commenting.2100 reads THANKS GUYS!!!! Let me know how guys feel about my Story!!!!! Till next time!!!!!!! ************