Chapter 33: "Isn't That Right"

Third Pov

Getting ready to go surprise Emerald with a picnic in a park (Parco San Giuliano) (A/N an actual park in Italy) Wearing causal jeans and black t-shirt with fancy dress shoes to match.

Frediano quickly ponders if Emerald had already went there. Looking inside the brown picnic basket in kitchen of his home Frediano surprised her with all her favorites basic ham and cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread, a big bowl of fruit salad, fancy red wine  and for dessert some m&m cookies.
Laughing to himself Frediano was finally realizing his true feelings for Emerald and enjoys the time they spend together.Wrapping all the necessities for the picnic he told a few of his men to trail behind them for safety precautions. He finally leaves his mansion to see her.

Walking inside the Clinton-Benza hotel lobby with the picnic basket in tow Frediano was suddenly approached by the manager Antonio a forty eight year old average white man whose hair line was quickly residing. Based on his resume he was actually from America, New York specifically Frediano also remembered precisely when he came here he already knew the Italian language and had a masters in business management.When learning of his credentials he hired Antonio on spot and by the looks of things and no complaints from customers or staff he is doing a good job.

"Hello Mr. Benza I didn't know we had a meeting today." Antonio said politely

Replying back "We don't I'm here for someone staying here."

"Emerald isn't it?" Antonio questioned

"How the hell do you know her name I never gave it you?" Frediano said suspiciously

Antonio nervously said "Well with all due respect sir Emerald wanted me to relay a message to you."

And what did she say? Frediano said irritated

"That you are not allowed to go near her hotel door."

" What?!" Frediano said stunned with slight bit of anger

"I own this Fucking hotel and you just said ok?!"

"Well yes sir you said customers need to be comfortable for the duration of there stay here."

Confused Frediano tried to figure out what the happened between the time they lasted talked and now but the more and more he thought about it the more frustrated he got.

"Let me tell you something go get the fucking key card to open her door and give it to me."

Quickly abiding to his orders rushed from the back counter to get them. Handing him the key card Frediano drops the basket on the floor heading to her room.

**************

Still wiping tears from her face Emerald just finished calling the hotel lobby as she spoke hotel manager about not letting Frediano Benza near her hotel room. The manager quickly said that Mr.Beza was the hotel owner. Annoyed Emerald threatens him with big lawsuit against the hotel for harassment. In response he said he could do what he can. After hanging up Emerald stands up with shakiness in her stance, slowly walking to her bathroom she realizes    that she had no more tears to cry left and that her eyes were red and puffy, sighing deeply she suddenly remembers their first date together then remarks the conversation about him being in the mafia then instantly said it was a joke.

The conversation she had with Giovanni earlier and now this the threats,beatings and killings this man is really in the mafia.

Walking out of the bathroom in daze Emerald has immediate thoughts of dread,sorrow and pain running through her mind but all she was that she didn't fear him.

Then abruptly she hears loud banging on her door
Emerald! Emerald! What the hell is going on please open the door.

Still standing quiet Emerald didn't really know what to say to him
All of a sudden she hears a click of a key card unlocking her door.

**********

At her door Frediano tries to maintain his composure but then thought fuck he had to understand her motives to this.

Knocking loudly but practically banging on her door he says "Emerald! Emerald! What the hell is going on please open the door."

Not hearing anything from inside he uses the key card to open her hotel door. He then finds Emerald standing in the middle of her bedroom looking disheveled and sad but also beautiful in her yellow sundress. Closing the door behind him He slowly walks to Emerald with caution as he visibly sees her puffy red eyes noticing she has been crying for a while.
Emerald please tell me what's wrong Frediano said with sincerity.

Out loud Emerald yells at him to stay away from her.

Stunned he steadily backs away from her then starts to feel saddened by her choice of words.

"Just tell me what's wrong that's all I ask." Frediano said with sincerity

Looking at him Emerald says to him in strife

"What's wrong seriously your a WOMEN BEATING THREATENING MURDER ON YOUR OWN FAMILY ISN'T THAT FUCKING RIGHT MAFIA MAN!!"

****************************
Authors Note

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!

How will Frediano respond?!?

Nearly 150,000 Reads I'm so grateful guys thank you!!!

Till next time my loves!!!!

Keep Commenting Voting and Sharing!!!!