Chapter 29: "Dress Will Turn Red"

Frediano's Pov

One Week Later

I have been feeling very marvelous lately since my date with Emerald it's been really nice and quiet. Business has been been going extremely well gun shipments has been going in and out of my territory like magic, having spoken with Alessandro a couple times I see that he is still somewhat limping since I shot him but he knew better than to question me about my personal life since that incident. Speaking with Dahlia yesterday she had a nice trip with her friends last weekend but I knew she didn't want to tell me much since it was her own life, she asked me if I have spoken with mom and I said no ever since she told me about mom and Joe's engagement I didn't want to speak to her knowing that I just had a conversation with her about my father and his life and legacy and she's fucking with it and it makes angry and annoyed feeling like I have been repeating myself a lately to her and all she has been doing is justifying her relationship with Joe.

It was Friday morning I decided to push back all my meetings to speak with my mother personally. Wearing my typical white and black suit I head out.
Thinking to myself I usually don't go a couple days without speaking with her but I just don't have anything to say to her anymore. Pulling up to my mothers driveway I see a light grey Jaguar coupe parked in her driveway, sighing I knew whose car it was : Joe's

**********************************************
A/N: (Keep in mind Elena only speaks Italian so her conversation with Frediano is in Italian too much subtitling to do sorry )

After all my parents had lived here for years and since my father had passed she's been all alone with the occasional sleepovers Dahlia has with our mother she was lonely back then but not anymore.

Walking up to the house and knocking my mother opens the door wearing a light blue shirt and black jeans with a black cashmere cardigan with black sandals to match she never really knew how to dress she always had a stylist, I guess she called out today.

"Hello Mother." I say to her

She had a nonchalant smile on her face as she said hello back and let me in the door. Thinking I wouldn't have noticed the huge rock on her finger. Dahlia wasn't lying when she said it was big my mother was trying to hide it from me as she opened the door and preceded down the hallway and into the kitchen, did you you eat breakfast? She asked me
I wasn't up for the small chit chat and asked her

"Where is he mother,where is Joe?"

Pausing for a second and she answered and said
"He's with his son they have a meeting this morning with some investors."

Just staring at her with disappointment and sorrow

She pours a glass of orange juice then taking sip she looks at me seeing my face

She says "I'm sorry Frediano."

"What would you be sorry for mother." I said sarcastically

"Don't get smart with me Frediano I know Dahlia told you."

"But the honest question is why didn't you tell me."

"Cause I knew you wouldn't approve."

Shaking my head I say

"I don't understand I truly don't I keep warning you and telling you to don't do this and to you do it anyway you are that in love with him?"

"Yes." she replied quietly

"Mom I don't have time for this you're to old to be keeping secrets from me."

Looking surprised she said
"I keep saying time after time that he is good to me and my life is going well."

"Mom I am telling you don't do this, don't get married to him."

"Are you warning me Frediano?" She asked surprise

"No mother I fucking threatening you, if marry him I'll kill him your wedding day don't test me because your beautiful white wedding dress will turn red."

"You wouldn't dare!! Smashing her glass on the floor screaming at me
" You will start an all out war with them!!!"

Unfazed by her irate behavior I say

"I fucking had it with you and this bullshit of a relationship you have with him and if this does start an all out war I frankly don't give a shit." Ending our conversation.

Not wanting to hear another word she has to say I walk out the door hearing her screaming and crying in the background.

****************************
Authors note
Things are about to get real for the next several chapters!!!

Till next time!!!!!!!