Chapter 18: "Lay Back In Bed"

Emerald Pov

"Ugh."

I moan out as I open eyes, my head begins to severely pound I begin to slowly sit up in my bed. Wait a minute I thought to myself this isn't my hotel room. This room was stunningly huge with a gorgeous chandelier hanging above and the bedding was surprisingly comfortable but still what the hell. As I get up I quickly feel dizzy going to fall face first I feel a pair of strong arms catching me.

"Are you ok.?"

A man's Italian voice spoke to me but it didn't sound like Frediano's looking at him face to face as he placed me on the bed he looked a little familiar
He was handsome not fine as Frediano but cute

"Who the hell are are you?"
still feeling groggy I was a little startled

"The real question is who the fuck are you?"

Looking at this man he wore a dark grey suit with big flashy diamond  stud earrings in both ears.

Laughing obnoxiously loud then looking at me seriously he answered

"I'm Alessandro Dranko, Frediano is a good friend of mine." With an odd creepy smile at the end.

"Frediano? Frediano!!!"

I started yelling his name I barely know both of these men why am I here? Am I being kidnapped by them? Do they want ransom?

"Relax,Relax Frediano is going to bring up lunch the maid cooked up."

Looking at him more intently damn this dude was super tall basically towering over me. Now quickly getting out of bed
"Frediano Frediano!" I begin to yell louder

"Woah, Woah what are you doing lay back down."

"Get off of me!!"
screaming feeling more faint and sick I touch my head I have bandages on my head. Oh hell no I begin to feel dizzy again for the third or fourth time.

Alessandro trying to hold me up
He says nicely
"You have to relax"

All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming.
At the door I see Frediano in a classic white and black suit.
"What the fuck is going on?
Alessandro what are you doing to her?" Now yelling at him
Alessandro quickly puts me down on the bed and tries to explain but Frediano wasn't having it.

Straight away he throws him against the bedroom wall, I see his mood change and his eyes darken.

Screaming in Alessandro's face he says
"Why the hell would you come upstairs Don't you ever and I mean fucking ever touch her again Now get the fuck out of my house!!

Seeing the situation up and close I was shocked at him but surprisingly I wasn't scared of him.
Alessandro looking him like he lost his mind and then at me
"Whatever Frediano."

Walking past him and taking a last glance at me rolling his eyes before exiting

What the hell is his problem I thought to myself.

Huffing out loud he looks at me with a smile.
Now coming closer and then sitting on the bed I move a little away from him.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to act out of character when I'm around you but I told my little friend there Alessandro to come over this morning to have meeting with me. I don't know why he gravitated upstairs to come talk to you, what did he say?"

Looking at him curiously I answer him
"Nothing he just told me who he was and that you were going to bring lunch."
Ignoring the fact this guy Alessandro clearly has a problem with me.

While moving closer to me he says to me

"I believe you Emerald but I need to tell you something a couple nights ago you were hit bad in the head with glass, and gotten a couple of stitches. I'm not sure who's done it but there will be repercussions trust me."

Hopping my ass out of bed I say
"A couple nights ago what do you mean a couple nights ago? What the hell happened to me!! What day is it?!  and  how they hell am I supposed to trust you I don't fucking know you!?!"
Sounding extremely irritated

"First what need you to do is lay back in bed, then I will tell you the details later."

"No Now!!" yelling at him

"I can't right now I need you to get better." he says

Going to touch me I move away from him
Sitting back in the bed damn this bed is huge it had to be a king sized bed.I thought randomly

"Let me ask you a question bella?

"OK what?"
still a little annoyed

"Do you still want lunch?
Laughing a little

"Yes I'm starving and Frediano?"

"Yes Emerald."

"We will talk about this later."

"I know we will love I know." he said sweetly

As he exited out the room I start to look around the room and a million of questions running through my mind like a track meet:

"Who the hell is he,and does he want with me? What is his agenda?

**********

Author's Note

What the hell is Alessandro's problem?
and Does Emerald have the right to worry about the situation she's in?

Surprise Early Chapter This Week
Keep Voting Commenting and Sharing till Next Time My Loves!!!!