Chapter 44: "Senseless"

Third Pov

Later that day

Leaving Alessandro's house Frediano was angry and even more frustrated he couldn't believe the fact that he could Emerald a bitch he never disrespected Adriana like that so why Emerald. Driving Frediano tried to shake the already complicated situation but one thing was for sure Alessandro was out of his life and the business Alessandro knew better not to test him.

All Frediano could think about now is calling Emerald to see if everything's ok with her cousin Monica he knows they're out right now so he doesn't want to bother them. Frediano needs to distract himself he has to do something so he goes to the warehouse remembering that Dario is managing the shipments dropped off the docks today.

Walking up to the warehouse Frediano sees Dario wearing a navy blue suit with black shoes with clipboard in hand counting the boxes.

Frediano says politely "Hi Dario how were the shipments this morning."

"Oh hello boss, the shipments went with ease this
morning the docks to the warehouse, our inventory looks good."

Nodding his head in agreement Frediano says to Dario "I need you to tell you something things are changing Alessandro is out..."

"Out what do you even mean out? Dario says shock

"Don't interrupt me Alessandro is out of everything and I mean everything I need to count on you as my second in charge, understood?"

Still confused Dario didn't have time to think about it Frediano needed an answer.

"Yes boss of course anything you need."

"Good you know everything that needs to be done right? "I want everyday updates, now if you can't handle this you need to tell me now and I'll ask Shep.

"No no no I'll do it boss everything included...." Dario says pausing looking at something outside the window

"What what is it Dario?"

Looking outside also Frediano is pissed too much things in his day are happening...

"Staying inside keep checking the boxes." Frediano ordered Dario

"Boss." Dario says a little worried

"Do as I say." Frediano says to Dario raising in voice in the process

Walking outside the warehouse and then down to the docks he sees Giovanni in a plain black shirt and blue jeans with white Nike sneakers having his back turned to him staring at the water in front of him.

"Do you got a death wish or something?" Frediano says in a serious tone

How dare he show up on his territory without fucking authority Frediano thought

Laughing slightly Giovanni turns around looking at Frediano

"No but obviously you do, now tell me how does one son threaten their own mother to kill her own fiancé my father on their soon to be wedding day

"Tell your father don't marry my mother and everything would be fine." Frediano said calmly knowing that was never going to happen

"Oh come on Frediano you don't want to be step brothers." Giovanni says in sarcasm

"Don't fuck with me Giovanni, and after the shit you pulled with Emerald I should kill you where you stand."

"So we can't share her like my father and I shared Adriana? No then fine to tell you the truth I actually like Emerald. It's a shame you had to tell her about Adriana and our business. Your insecurities must be pretty low. It seems like she can be trusted, the mafia world we live in needs wives and girlfriends like her and I plan to seek that from her."

Looking at Giovanni intensely Frediano couldn't even think about shooting Giovanni because first he had no bullets left in his gun and secondly it will start an all out war with Joe but mainly the first reason.

"You bastard you put a bug in her room."

Nodding his head yeah Giovanni said "In the flowers I gave her it did work for a while and it's unfortunate that you moved her into a penthouse suite since her cousin Monica is visiting who is also beautiful I might add."

Frediano was fucking furious now he had to put a guard on Emerald knowing that she is Giovanni's next target.

"Let me tell you something Giovanni keep Fucking with me if you want, Emerald barely even knows you and since I did tell her that you a psychopath liar playing mind games with me. She can't stand you now."

"I'm a psychopath but you pulled a gun out on her threatening to shoot her if she doesn't listen to you. I don't how she didn't run screaming from you. But I did hear that slap she gave you how does your face feel?"
Pausing for a second. Then continuing, "But hey Emerald will learn one day you're useless son of a bitch who wants to fill daddy's shoes."

"Who your father killed, see you won't admit it but I know your father did it." Frediano had to say he knew what they did

"He didn't, sorry to hear your still looking to avenge your father's death but like I said before you're looking in the wrong direction. Your mother and my father will get married soon and you will not get in the way." Giovanni told Frediano

"Are you threatening me Giovanni? Cause let me tell you.." Frediano said seriously

"Don't say shit to me!!" Giovanni said yelling at Frediano then lowering his voice he says "I know Emerald's a virgin her exact words were she wants to save herself for the right man. And I know you Frediano aren't it."

Walking up to Frediano a little then stopping now face to face he ends the already escalating situation by saying

Now let me tell "you" something step brother I can't wait to bust her pussy wide open and fuck her senseless......

When those disgusting words left Giovanni's mouth

That was it Frediano had enough...

***************************************
Author's Note

Sorry guys had to end it there.....

Giovanni has feelings for Emerald...
Is it real or fake?

How is the story so far? Honest Opinions Please!!!

Till next time keep Commenting Voting and Sharing!!!