Chapter 35: "Truth Be Told"

Emerald Pov

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" I yelled out

Looking a little uncertain about what his answer was going to be he says
"Yes I will do anything for you including this."

Motioning the gun up and down at me

At this moment I'm concerned I don't what's going through his mind or if nothing at all. I'm glad I confronted him but the look in his eyes look deranged.

Trying to ease an already tense situation I try to be reasonable I say

"Ok ok just put the gun down and I'll listen I swear."

Looking at me with suspicion Frediano finally puts down the gun

Huffing out loud I said
"Go ahead explain tell me some lies sitting on my bed."
I'm really testing my luck with this guy huh I thought to myself

"Did Giovanni give you those flowers?"

"Yes and why are you asking?"

"What did he exactly say to you Emerald?"

"Well he told me exactly what type of person you are?"

"Did he touch you or do something else to you?"

"That none of your concern." I said bluntly

"Just answer the Fuc..... pulling back from what he was going to say next. Then in a calm tone he said "Please just answer the question I need to know this."

"You actually don't but to satisfy you he just kissed me on the cheek."

Looking at with a crazed look in his eyes he starts pacing back and forth in room

"Emerald he is dangerous more dangerous than me him and his father."

"He was nice to me and he told me the truth."

"No he didn't he does what I do."

Ignoring him I said
"You wanted to tell me the truth you're getting off topic here."

"This mostly is about him, Joe and Adriana." he says

"Oh Your ex girlfriend you beat up, threatened to kill then ran out of town." I said sounding sarcastic

As Frediano stops pacing he has this sad look in his eyes like he doesn't want to tell me the story

"I loved Adriana I never laid a hand on her but I wanted to kill her that day..."

Interrupting him "I don't want to hear the rest of this story.

"I saw them and I will never get that image out of my head."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was going to marry her I had a ring and everything she understood my life and loved me. When I went to her house I started to hear noises come from her bedroom,when I walked in I saw Adriana fucking Giovanni and Joe. So I went mad and kicked out and told her if I saw her face again I'll kill her."

Joe must be Giovanni's father I thought to myself

Taken aback I begin to feel sorry for Frediano by the looks on his face and his movement he was telling the truth but Why did Giovanni want to get in my head like that? But then figuring out it was never about me it was all about Frediano.

"A situation like that will make anybody go crazy, he is also in the mafia too huh."

"Yes and they have been trying to take what my father has built since he has died and they hate me for being in the way of that."

"Truth be told Frediano I get where you coming from but what's makes you think I can handle a life like yours and still be myself.."

Walking closer to me then sitting on my bed he gently grabs my hands and says
"I know we've known each for a short but I do really like you and will take care of you.

Taking my hands I get off my bed the walk around my room
"See that's what I'm talking about stop saying shit like that I feel like you're forcing me to like you, you have to just let things be and take it slow."

Now getting off the bed and face to face to me Frediano says "Take it slow,noted."  he laughs a tad bit.
"So you still want to date me?"

"Yes I do I'll try to understand your life choices with you being in the mafia and all.."

"That's all I ask." he says with a smile

"And Frediano..."

"Yes Bella"

Taking my left hand and slapping him across the face I say

"Don't you ever pull a gun on me again."

**************************

Author's Note

Hi everyone I had to revise a couple chapters
Adriana who was Frediano's girlfriend who he wanted to be his fiancé until her betrayal.

Aren't you guys glad that Frediano and Emerald made up?

This is one of my favorite chapters in my story
(Happy that Emerald slapped him lol!!)

Till next time keep Commenting Voting and Sharing!!!!!!