Chapter 62: "All Ears/Forget This Happenend"

Third POV

1 year ago

"Did you check on the shipments that are coming from Russia this morning." Frediano said tying on laptop in his phone

"Yes boss all 36 of them." Alessandro said

"Good now good there and make sure there the guns we asked for."

"Yes boss now leaving the office now and walking towards the car." Alessandro said as his phone starts to ring, reading to see who's calling the number was unknown

"Uhh hello?" Alessandro questioned

"Hi Alessandro."

"Who's this?"

"You should know who's this is but I'll never tell..."

"Ok I don't have fucking time for this goodbye."

"Alessandro you know who this is..."

"No I don't but I'm not going back and forth with you on this whoever you are."

Alessandro thought to himself maybe he did know who was on the phone. His voice sounded deep and older like someone personally he knew but couldn't place his finger on it.

"I need you to look after Frediano, I know it's been a while I hope you are in a good place right now since everything that happened."

Still listening Alessandro started to question every that happened the only thing that devastating was Mr.Benza's death the whole family and business was in pieces the funeral was quiet and tense knowing how Dominic's death was no way near peaceful being shot more than three times will do that.
But now with Frediano being the boss and him running things, it was an adjustment but he wanted to follow in father's footsteps but in the beginning Alessandro was worried about Frediano he was so hell bent on revenge wanting to know who killed his father but almost a year later he's all about business still not knowing who done it he decided what was in the now but always stayed in the back of his mind. Being Frediano's best friend and Alessandro was glad anything Frediano asked Alessandro done even putting his own life on the line for his own.

I know this is not who think this is it couldn't be Mr.Benza was more than a father to Alessandro than his own father supportive and understanding and taught him everything he knew about the business he was a good man. But this guy on the phone could not be this man he was thinking about but he had to ask.

Dominic Benza....

"You don't need to know who I am all you need to know is I know you and Frediano and the business and I want you to help me with something."

"What?" Alessandro was curious on what he had to say

"I want to know what he does, when he does it and how he does it."

"So spy on him, is that what your asking me?"

"Your a fast learner Alessandro that's exactly what I want you to do."

Alessandro thought for a second well maybe this person is who he thinks it is. I mean it was never confirmation that he is Mr.Benza but it had to be right?
But then again all Alessandro wanted to be to Frediano was his right hand man and Frediano only saw him as an best friend and employee but not someone he could be in a partner when it came to the business.

"I know you want a bigger role in the business and I'm giving you that I'll call you or you'll call me about the routes of the shipments also imports and exports of them. I could give you money if need be."

Fear No One But GodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara