Chapter 52: "Forgive Her"/"Can't Come Back From A Betrayal Like This..."

Third Pov

Walking back to the penthouse Emerald felt stupid again, dumb in fact she had to laugh while she was wiping tears from her eyes meeting Giovanni who was still at the door he felt like he finally had a chance with Emerald but he was so wrong.
"I don't need this right now Giovanni I just want to be alone." Emerald said keeping her head down.
"I'm sorry Emerald." Giovanni said unsympathetic

"No actually Giovanni you're not what's your problem because these head games I'm not dealing with." Emerald said wanting to close the door on his face

"My problem Emerald is that you can't be mine, you are beautiful, smart and Frediano won't take care of you like I can."

Looking at him like he lost his mind Emerald had enough and yelled "You don't know me!!"
Then calming down she continued saying "Listen if I had met you first instead of Frediano then maybe, but trying to manipulate me into liking you won't work it will just make me like you less, to me Frediano is a good man till it's shown from him that he isn't I won't turn my back against him. So can you please leave now."

Nodding his head yes Giovanni finally left her alone secretly knowing she was hurting but didn't want to push it any further. Giovanni knew Frediano will fuck up on his own it was just matter of time.

******

Closing the door Emerald needed to find Frediano and explain but then she thought about Monica Emerald had to know if she was safe thinking maybe she was on her flight home. Knowing at first she didn't care about her and the argument yesterday but bullshit aside she was truly worried. Grabbing at the phone in the penthouse Emerald quickly dials home and after two rings her father answers saying hello first.

"Hi dad did Monica call you today I know it's late over there." Emerald asked

"Yes she did and I am really disappointed in you, you told her to go home over some man you don't even know" her father said

"Monica told you?!" Emerald asked

"Yes she did because you weren't telling your mother and I anything but to let you know I called the airline to make sure what time Monica was getting off her flight and was told the flight to Atlanta was canceled and I called Monica twice and she wasn't answering , Emerald is everything ok over there do I need to be worried?" Mac finished saying

"No of course not dad, Monica and I must of gotten our wires crossed, trying to brush it off as if it was nothing but I got to go I think it's Monica calling me now from the airport, tell mom I said hi, love you bye." Emerald said quickly hanging up the phone before her father can say anything else.

Where the hell was Monica and why didn't she come back to the penthouse, now Emerald was scared anything could had happened to Monica. She didn't know what to do dialing the phone again she tried to call Frediano several times but each time it went straight voicemail. Frustrated Emerald went into bedroom changing into a plain white top and blue jeans with black sandals with her hair falling onto her back she looked into the mirror one last time before she left with her eyes still puffy and red she tried her best to stay calm but overall she was scared she needed Frediano and she needed Monica to come back and forgive her. She had to find them both.

Now taking her purse off the kitchen counter she remembered Frediano gave her his address to have when ever she wanted to come back over there but Emerald felt like she didn't need to but now she does hopefully she can find Frediano at his house and together they can find Monica. Now outside of the hotel she waved to the nearest taxi, getting into the car she gives the driver the address and telling him to drive faster she was hoping, just hoping he was home.

*********

With both finishing at the same time together Monica got off of Frediano putting her pants back on and sitting on the opposite side  of the limo she just sat there quiet staring outside the window waiting to get to his house so she could shower thinking maybe she could wipe off the stench of what they had just done together.

Frediano felt the same he didn't even wear a condom for the first time in his life he felt dirty while having sex with Monica all he thought about was Emerald but not wanting to stop till he finished eventually they both came at the same time together looking at Monica he could tell she felt the same way about it she had gotten herself together quickly getting dressed and sitting near the window of limo staying quiet. Pushing his hair back from his face and pulling up his pants he was just disgusted with himself imagining Emerald's heartbreaking he just knew he couldn't come back from a betrayal like this and Emerald could never find out.

With the limo stopping in front of his home after the drive his driver quickly got out opening both sides of limo doors so Frediano and Monica could get out then taking out the luggage from the trunk

His two maids come outside leaving the door open walking towards them Frediano tells the two in Italian with Monica standing behind him saying "This is Monica quickly show her to the guest bedroom upstairs where she will be spending the night have towels ready for her and when finished start making lunch for the both of us."

Both nodding their head yes they quickly show Monica inside each grabbing a piece of her luggage. Keeping her head down Monica couldn't bear to look  at him.

Following behind them Frediano turned to see the limo driver leave watching him drive down the street. Now closing the door behind him he needed a fucking drink actually a shower but first he had to think going straight to his office which was down the hallway from the front door he shut the door behind him. He then sat in his chair behind his desk taking a bottle of whiskey and drinking it straight from the bottle knowing it was still in early the morning but he kept drinking anyway.

Almost halfway through the bottle he finally stopped slamming it back down on his desk, he pushed his hair back from face Frediano had to to get up from his chair knowing it was way to fast he felt sick looking back at the bottle he quickly smashed it against the wall shattering it to pieces he yelled in anger quickly having flashbacks of the two of them fucking in the limo.

Hearing the front door knocking loudly he opens his office door to make sure it wasn't one of the maids knocking on his door wanting to tell them to go away.

But knowing it was the front door which was still being knocked on. He yelled out loud in Italian
"If one of the maids could get the fucking door." With the older maid coming out of the kitchen she immediately raced towards the door opening it showing Emerald who looked beautiful but disoriented with her eyes red like she had been crying he thought to himself. Asking the maid politely in Italian if she knew where Frediano was.

Looking up from the maid Emerald took one look at who was standing in the hallway, there he was Frediano looking even worse than when she had saw him at the hotel. Running towards him and crying in his arms saying to him "Frediano please forgive me. I can't find Monica anywhere her flight was canceled early this morning and I can't... I can't..." with her crying worse with each word
"Please help me find her........"

*************************************
Author's Note

You readers are the best I swear love you guys!!!!!

Longest chapter I wrote yet....

Betrayal at its Finest!!!

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Till Next time my loves!!!

Keep Voting Commenting and Sharing!!!