Chapter 4 "Staring"

Third Pov

Walking through the museum looking for a man who cowardly ran away from him after saying to one of his men "Fuck Frediano Benza" and after weeks of not having his money Frediano was pissed. He didn't care about the money he had millions of it at home it was just the principle of it when you lend someone money you give back no if's ands or buts about it he wanted what was his period. "You guys find him and bring him back to the warehouse" he said angrily talking to his goons about the man "Can't stand a fucking coward".
Later calming down because his men were searching for the man he gazes around in the museum he hasn't gone in here for years actually enjoying the little artistry in the paintings he was looking at, it wasn't until he seen someone so gorgeous he couldn't stop staring at her he was utterly amazed. Wearing black jeans and a off the shoulder ruffled white top was a dark chocolate skinned woman who had a heart shaped head with curly black hair full plumed lips with an hourglass body shape and a least an 5'7 height smiling as deep dimples showed in her cheeks,she had a camera around her neck seemingly to take joy looking at the paintings but not as much as he had the luxury looking her.

Emmy Pov

Still looking at this beautiful painting I see someone at the corner of my eye looking at me intently well to say practically staring. At catch a glimpse at the man from afar he looked quite handsome wearing a white and black suit but one thing was his height he had to be about 6'4 I wasn't up close but I knew he had a chiseled jaw and a beard to match with a sun kissed tan on him. Shaking my head I think about the one thing my parents were strict about before I went on vacation was always check your surroundings, not be paranoid about every step you take outside of your hotel room but be mindful about what and who are around you and trust me I watched the movie Taken too times for it to happen to me. Ignoring the man and still looking at the picture, I suddenly hear footsteps closer to me and it finally stops realizing he is next to me his deep voice spoke to me.

"Beautiful isn't it"

"Yes indeed" I say back

There was silence for a quick second he finally speaks and says

"I mean you,not the painting bella"

A/N: Nearly 100 reads thank you guys so much!!!! Let me know how you guys like the story so far comment and vote!!!!!