Chapter 56: "Untie Me"

Emerald's Pov

The next day

Spending the whole day with Monica yesterday was actually kind of fun but my suspicion for why Frediano didn't call me once grew again, maybe I was overreacting which yesterday Monica told me I was being several times but I couldn't help it Frediano would of called me at least once but that didn't matter anyway, I needed to see him the only place I knew where to go was his house. At nine o'clock in the morning I was already dressed and ready to go while wearing light blue jeans and a yellow top with black sandals on my feet. I went into Monica's bedroom who was still sleeping yelling out her name several times she stirs wake yelling what.

I'm leaving ok I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"And you're going by yourself?"

"Yes what kind of question is that?"

"Alright Emerald please be careful if you just wait another fifteen minutes I'll go with you." Monica said insisting she go

"No Monica I'll be fine, I promise." I finally said before heading out the door."

******

Finally at Frediano's door step I ring the doorbell and knock a couple of times I didn't want to be obsessive with the knocking but I knew knocking one more time wouldn't hurt. After a minute I see a woman walking towards the glass door a brunette with big brown eyes and her hair in a ponytail wearing a basic black sundress with white sandals she was pretty I thought to myself opening the plain glass door she looks a little agitated saying "Can I help you?" With her Italian accent sounding strong
"Yes I'm Emerald I'm looking for Frediano?"

"And what do you want with him?" Never answering my question

Still at the doorway she was not trying to let me in the house looking at me suspiciously like I was rob her or something.

"Well excuse me I'm the girl Frediano been dating."

"Well excuse me..." imitating me voice "just because you fucked Frediano once doesn't mean your dating him." she said trying to shut the door on my face

I know this bitch didn't. Now I have to act out character, Stopping the door with hand from being shut in my face I'm really trying to be nice "I thought I was being very nice to you and asked you a very simple question you could've been nice enough to say Frediano wasn't here and say have a nice day but you chose to be disrespectful so I'm going to leave and when Frediano comes back can you tell him I came by. Rolling my eyes at her before turning around to get into the taxi that was waiting for me down the driveway.

Still looking at I hear her yell out "Wait, Wait Emerald right that's your name?"

"Yes why?" I asked annoyed walking back towards her

Looking at me up and down she said "Your more beautiful than I imagined, Emerald please forgive me can you come in."

"So now you suddenly remember who I am."

"Please come in, I need to speak with you." She said opening the door wide enough to let me through

Walking passed her she continued to speak "Frediano has spoken a lot about you, Emerald and I don't think I've introduced myself.."

"No you haven't." I said interrupting her

"I'm Dahlia, Frediano's younger sister." Extending her hand towards me

"I'm Emerald Johnson." I said shaking her hand

"Can you please accept my apology for rudeness a moment ago I don't trust any new woman that comes into Frediano life, especially since the last one messed him up pretty bad."