Chapter 43: "Running into/Inform"

Emerald's POV

During our slightly quiet breakfast Monica barely opened her mouth to speak to me only to ask where we were doing today I told her we were going to "Palazzo Pitt" I also told her that this museum was huge with beautiful sculptures she just smirked adding a little sarcasm saying she could wait. I just ignored her she can be mad a me all she liked but she will not disrespect me or the guy I was dating.
I'm know she meant well but her delivery was awful.

Instead of getting a taxi cab and paying them money Frediano thought we could get shofer to pick us up and drop us off anywhere we'd like. Great the rich man finally has done something I half decently I like rolling her eyes after.
Are you serious right now Monica? You don't want to this
again I said to her aggravated walking away from the table with her following behind.

"Look Emerald I'm sorry ok I'm just annoyed."

"Whatever Monica I'm just tired of the back and forth with you and it's your second day here."

"You sound like you don't want me here." Monica said disappointed

"Did I say that, or do you feel like you don't want to be here?" I said reversing it back to her

"I don't know Emerald.." she said quietly

"Look if want to go home I can maybe have Frediano send you back home first class, he really wanted to meet you, you know."

Huffing out loud Monica said in frustration
"I don't want to leave can we just go to the museum you smiled when you were talking about it so let's go." Pointing to the chauffeur standing next the slick black Mercedes Benz

Wait grabbed at her hand then tightly squeezing it saying
"I want you here Monica ok I don't want fight anymore ok I want this vacation to be full of adventure."

Ok come on let's go then Monica said sweetly as our chauffeur opened the door for he introduced himself as Vincent an older gentleman with gray hair and seriously strong Italian accent, he was nice.

"So ladies where are we going this morning"

We're going to "Palazzo Pitti"

**********
Entering the museum after a twenty minute car ride side by side Monica and I are amazed by the beauty of the place, I mean I've been here before but it just makes me happy revisiting it again.

Looking oddly more then intending to Monica asks the nearby employees where the women bathroom was. In her slaughtering of the Italian language. That made me laughing a little.

"You should of went before we left the cafe."

"You now my bladders weak Emerald, I'll be out in a minute ok."

Nodding my I told her I'll be out here waiting.

Turning around I'm instantly surprised by a running child who ran into me

Bending down to his level he was a cute dressed little boy wearing a light blue dress shirt and black slacks with black dress shoes, he had to be a least 2 and a half years old or maybe even three with the prettiest hazel eyes.

I speak in Italian saying
"ciao tesoro, dove stai andando a correre? dov'è tua mamma e papà?"

(Hi sweetheart, Where are you running off to? where's your mommy and daddy?)

Just looking at me the little boy didn't utter a word just smiling and laughing

Running towards me must have been his mother because she was in a panic looking for her child, breathing a sigh of relief she picks up her son

Scolding him saying "non lo fai mai più mi senti?"

(Don't you ever do that again, do you hear me?)

This woman was a young beautiful black haired of course Italian wearing a green sundress with yellow wedges but intriguingly she the bluest blue eyes ever she looks at me generously saying "grazie" (thank you)

"Prego" (you're welcome)

Smiling again she she walks away with her child in her arms

"What happened there?" Monica said sneaking up behind me

Nothing are you good? I ask her

"Good" Monica says

Smiling we finally get to start our day

**********
Third POV

Back in the bathroom

Pretending to use the bathroom Monica took went into one of the bathroom stalls. Then talking out her phone from her purse to call her Uncle Mac using the phone card for minutes she bought at the airport.

Monica promised her Aunt and Uncle call them every few days to inform them about Emerald's whereabouts including the good and bad of her vacation. Even gave Monica two thousand dollars to tell them everything they needed to know.

But after the third ring it went straight to voicemail Monica whispers saying

"Hey Uncle Mac I'm in the bathroom stall right now at this museum with Emerald , so yeah everything's good so far we had a rough start this morning but it's all good now.
She is talking to a guy his name is Frediano Benza ,he's a millionaire he gave us a private suite and a chauffeur, but I gotta go tell aunt Diane I love her I'll keep you both posted in the next few days."

Then ending her call Monica quickly leaves the bathroom ready to join Emerald.

*********************************************
Author's Note

Long Chapter!!!

So Monica's a snitch.......

Frediano vs Giovanni Next Chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Till next time Keep Voting Commenting and Sharing!!!!!!