Chapter 39: "He Cares...."

Emerald Pov

Cont..

"Like I said before I'm here to talk about Frediano"

"Ok so then talk." I said  now standing above him.

"All I need to say is I know what you're doing and it ends now." Alessandro says enigmatic

"I don't have time for this tell me what you think I did so you can get the fuck out."  I said agitated feeling like I keep saying the same thing to him.

"Well you came here to Florence looking for some rich white man and you found one congratulations  then clapping his hands in sarcasm.  Then continuing he said "But one thing is is that we are dangerous in many ways you can't even fathom."

Looking at him I said "Frediano came looking for me if that's any of your business but one thing I am not is a gold digger I don't look for a man a man looks for me, so if there is anything else....  Then Pointing my finger to the door so he can leave. I completely ignore the part of his grand speech because Frediano already explained his life to me and what he does and I won't give Alessandro the satisfaction of knowing what I know,I just want him leave this suite.

Getting up quickly then walking up towards me he whispers in my ear saying "If you do anything to hurt Frediano or his family and if I mean anything..." whilst his voice getting louder he finishes saying "You will pay for it I promise you that." Then walked past me slamming the door behind him.

Standing there shocked and slightly disturbed
I think to myself that's a bullshit reason for him not to like me.It has to be more to the situation. I then get my phone to call Frediano.

Frediano Pov

Cont...

"Alessandro spent the night....."

Is the last words I heard my sister before grabbing her by the throat with one hand saying backing her into the corner of her kitchen

"You're fucking Alessandro." I said to squeezing her neck a little more

Struggling to get say something Dahlia shakes her head then whimpers quietly "No Freddie please let go."

Finally letting go I have a feeling of disgust looking at her.
Massaging her neck standing at a distance from me "Are you fucking crazy Frediano he's practically our brother, he spent the night on the couch he came over last night to talk about you."

Calming down a little I said "Why the fuck was he talking about me for."

Shrugging her shoulders Dahlia then says
"He's worried about you,Frediano he was talking about the girl you're dating Emerald?"

Looking at Dahlia confused I thought to myself saying my friendship is Alessandro complicated at most ever since I shot him weeks ago but I thought we've resolved it already when he apologized.

"What did he exactly say to you Dahlia?" I asked her calmly as I sat down on her kitchen chair

"Ok last night when I was talking to him he was talking about  Emerald and how he doesn't trust her and he actually showed me a picture of her in his phone. I didn't know she was black I mean it doesn't matter to me but she's gorgeous. I asked him why he didn't trust her but he couldn't give me a direct answer he just said he didn't so I asked him if it was she was black but he instantly said no but then he surprisingly said  how you're neglecting your duties father passed in to you.

Dahlia never liked to get into the business, she felt like that type of  world was dirty but she always minded her business and never asked any questions about it unless we were in danger.

Yes she is African American correcting her I already discussed this Alessandro he had no business coming to you with this, when a while ago I addressed it with him and it was handled but the problem with him is he needs to mind his business and stay in his place.

"He just cares a lot about you Frediano know that."

"At this point sister I truly don't fucking care I don't need a father or a parent a matter of fact." Still having mom on my mind

Still standing near the kitchen door she walks towards me and sits on the chair besides me grabbing my hand " I think it's more than friendship Frediano."

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"I think Alessandro is in love with you...

***************************
Author's Note

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Voting Sharing and Commenting

Till next time!!!!!!