Chapter 5 "Curious"

"I mean you,not the painting bella"

I know he didn't just say that to me what a corny but cute pickup line I thought to myself.

Now admiring him up close since he was next to me he was a really handsome man, his eyes were an dark blue color, very tall on top of that I mean I was 5'7 myself but he had to be at least 6'4 and he looked slightly older than me 25 maybe I don't know and I truly didn't want to find out. He was gorgeous and all but since this was my official second day here I won't be too trusting to a man who just said I was more beautiful than the painting, but I also had a curious interest in him.

Thanks I said in appreciation as I walked away from him he grabbed my hand gently and said "Can I know your name at least"

Wow he voice was deep I thought but honestly it had a sweet tone to it,should I even give him my name or just give him a fake name like Sasha or Monica. Well at least he wasn't weird or persistent like some men but you really never know anybody nowadays. Looking at him in suspicion I told him my real name "My name is Emerald" but then I smiled, then I noticed he was smiling too he had the classic "pearly white teeth smile." Now realizing I was smiling without even knowing it I quickly composed myself stopped and said "I have to get going, bye now"

As I turned away he shouted wait but I didn't want to talk to him. I practically ran away from the man I exited out of the Gallery as I turned around to quickly have a last glance at the man he was talking to other guy wearing a white and black suit just like him, it must've seemed serious because he looked angry. "Oh well" I said and went into the nearest taxi as we drove back to the hotel I was silently thinking about him and smiling.

Ugh what the hell is wrong with me.

**************** Almost 200 reads thanks guys so much keep voting and commenting and please please tell how you like the story so far ****************