Chapter 2 "Remembrance"

Frediano pov

"Frediano wake up, we have shit to do today, plus your mother's here" said my right hand man Alessandro he's more of a brother to me than a friend, I stubbornly get out of bed seeing a redheaded broad in bed with me laying comfortably. Oh well i thought not even caring to know her name last night I had sex with her and just let her spend the night too bad it won't be a second time. "Bitch wake up and get the hell out of my house" I said rudely The girl woke up groggy and said "do I have to leave we can have round two if you want" Looking at her like she's stupid I yelled at her and said "Get the fuck out now or i'll have your whore ass thrown out and you'd better not let anyone see you or you'll really won't leave this house alive." Shaking the redhead grabbed her clothes and jetted out the house in tears. I laughed that's what thought,taking a shower and cleaning myself up exiting out my room I see Alessandro down the hall laughing I smirked "what the fuck's so funny" he looked at me and shook his head and said "She ran out of here like a bat out of hell she only had her bra and panties on." Good i said maybe she should of gotten out faster, now what does my mother want from me today."

Heading down stairs Alessandro said that she needs to talk about my father rolling my eyes I said ok and walk into the kitchen

Good Morning mother how may help you on this beautiful day.

"Mamma Buongiorno, come ti può aiutare in questa bella giornata''

Looking at me sternly

Speaking in Italian, almost everyone i'm around knew english expect my mother she didn't care to know it.

Looking at me up and down in disappointment and finally speaking

You know what today is son

"Sai cosa oggi è figlio"

Yes mother I know what today is.

"Sì madre so quello che è oggi"

It's the anniversary of my father's death he was ambushed by a rival gang two years ago leaving the mafia business and the owner of a couple fancy hotels to me. Ultimately leaving my whole family including my 21 year old sister Dahlia and my mother distraught.

Looking at her in sadness my mother has been so lonely and quiet since my father passed my sister went off to college to distract her from what happened.

As you already know I would like to throw a little remembrance party for your father this Friday.

"Come già sapete, vorrei gettare un piccolo ricordo per tuo padre questo venerdì"

"Are you sure it will be safe people are still since last time" I said worried

Last time when my father was alive we threw a huge bash at my parents home our rivals the Morelli family came and crashed the party let's just say it didn't end well for them leaving us victorious.

"I don't care son I want done this Friday"

"Non mi interessa il figlio che voglio fare questo Venerdì"

"Ok mom i'll call the party planner later today" I say defeated

"Ok mamma chiamerò il pianista di partito più tardi oggi"

"Thanks son" she said kissing me on the cheek

"Grazie figlio"

Saying our goodbyes my mother leaves

Turning to Alessandro who's still in the kitchen I say

"Now what the fuck is the problem now......"