Chapter 8 "Showtime"

"It's showtime" I said to my guys: Shep, Alessandro, Dario and few other of my men.They needed to know just because it's a party doesn't mean they have to be off your fucking game tonight.

All of them wear black and white tuxedos and I'm wearing and all white tux with black shoes.

(a/n: Wearing all white cause I'm feeling GODLY lol)

Speaking, I order the other men to be lookouts outside of my mansion and immediately tell if there is trouble same goes for my men closest to me who need to pay attention on the inside of the party

"I'm about to get me some pussy tonight boys" Shep said eager for the party to begin while the other were laughing at his comment.

"No of you better dare fuck this up for me or I'll murder you on the spot" I said threatening them.

As the rest of them dispersed Alessandro stood next to me and

"Why are you treating me like this" sounding pissed

Turning my body to the left to speak to him I said

" Tonight is not the night to get into your little feelings nor piss me off, Alessandro"

" Are you fucking kidding me Frediano we've been practically like brothers since we were 10 and now since your father died you've been treating me like I'm your bitch" sounding angrier

"If you knew what's best for you brother you will talk to me with respect number one. Two, you know damn fucking well we've been catching from heat from all sides of the territory and Mario is missing you've been fucking up lately Alessandro and you have the fucking nerve to in your feelings like some Bitch" I spat out.

Alessandro shocked said" I've been fucking up lately really? You know what I just had a conversation with your mother last week and you know she told me she said you well never fit to run this business not like your father could and  you know what Frediano she is fucking right."

Looking at him I take my out my 9 mm handgun from my back pants suit and aim his head and said

"Don't you Fucking ever disrespect me my mother is fucking wrong  I'll run my territory fucking better than my father.

"I should just fucking kill you now, out all days you say this bullshit to me knowing his anniversary was the other day and his celebration is just minutes away from happening aiming closer to his head" Alessandro closes his eyes.

Looking at him I put my gun away shaking my head saying

"I've always treating you like my brother because your are my bother don't ever question my judgement and get back to work." fixing my tux, "And don't say other word to me about this situation again" I ordered

Alessandro opening his eyes then opening his mouthing to speak but he quickly closed it mouth and walked away in defeat

Letting out a sigh

"Open the doors Shep let the celebration  begin" I said

*******

An hour later

A lot people came, more than I expected actually everyone and everything looked great for now. Mom and Dahlia came in not too long ago both looking absolutely stunning in their dresses mother is wearing a white long dress with black jewelry and sister a black lace dress with red lipstick.

I say Ciao, (Hi) to Mom with a kiss on the cheek she looks very pleased with the party excusing herself to talk to other guests

I finally see Dahlia instantly giving her a bear hug she starts speaking

"I've missed you so much Freddie" a nickname she always called me since she was a little girl only she can call me that.

"I've missed you too Dahlia it's been way too long everything is going OK right?"

Looking at her seriously  I've never had to worry about her until she went away last year but I've been having some of my people secretly watching her from a distance.

"Yes of course, I'm fine college in France is treating me well"

"Good I hate to have to worry about something happening to you or someone fucking with you  you know that right" I said "I'd hate for anyone to die especially some guy for harassing you on the streets of Paris ." sounding protective.

Dahlia was a beautiful girl looking just like our mother the only difference is has our father's big brown eyes then me taking after out mother's blue ones. Also I'll be damned if guy would take advantage her.

Looking at me annoyed she said "Everything is fine will you stop worrying about me I'm not a little girl anymore,I'm basically a woman now,smiling.

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah I said rolling my eyes at her you will always be my little sister."

I already know Fredd--- she paused with a worried look on her face

What, what's going on facing her with concern

Frediano what they hell are they doing here pointing her finger start ahead of me

"Who? Everybody is invited" I said

till I turned around and saw them standing there a whole group of them actually enjoying themselves sipping drinks at my father's celebration.

"The Morelli family"

*******************( A/N: Alessandro and Frediano arguing. Finally getting to meet Dahlia, and the Morelli father and son duo making an unwanted visit. Will it be good or horror instead? big surprises for next chapter. Till next time.) ***************************