Chapter 34: "No Reasoning"

Frediano POV

Cont...

"Isn't that right mafia man!"

Murder,battering women, and the mafia what the fuck was she talking about? Still stunned I completely go into a daze looking around Emerald's hotel room I look curiously at a bouquet of yellow tulips on her dresser.

"Who gave you those?" I asked her

Still far off in the corner near her bed

She stayed silent

Walking closer to her she suddenly yells saying
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME FREDIANO I MEAN IT!!!!

Now at a stand still I want to reassure her that I'm not the things she says I am but in the back of my mind I am a murderer, I threaten people family are no exceptions to that either especially the situation between my mother and Joe but that's for another time. I refuse to be ashamed about being in the mafia, I will always embrace it and take what my father built with pride but I never ever raised a hand to a woman father taught me better than that. Why beat them when I can just torture them other ways her without the bruises to show it.

"Ok ok Emerald I need you to listen I never put my hands on a woman."

Interrupting me

"But you murder them right? You're in the mafia  that's what they do, you are such a fucking liar."

She spat back like venom to me.

Remembering what I said on our first date straight away I kick myself mentally because it was way too soon to tell her what I do for a living but a part of me thought she could and would handle it...eventually.

Still silence between us I try to say something

It's hard it get your point across went someone doesn't want to reason with you.

Sighing annoyed I say

"You're right I know you recall our first date and then me saying what I said about being in the mafia. Then saying it was a joke, and it's true it's a dangerous life but I really like you and I swear you will never know that part of my life only my business life. I will put you first before anything and anyone."

With a stunned look on her face

She says to me "I rather not know you at all, you sound ridiculous and definitely delusional knowing we just met two months ago."  Moving from the corner she stood at she quickly went to her closet and grabbed a red suitcase with blue lining from Nautica opened it up then walked to her dresser and started putting clothes in there.

"Emerald wait please." I said pleading

Acting a little bit erratic Emerald says
"Are you fucking crazy you want me in a life I don't want so I can get killed for just being with you. Thank God Giovanni came by today and told me about you but knowing myself I should of known better than that. I need to call him and thank him for helping me dodge a bullet literally."

After Emerald said that I felt my anger rise walking up to her while she tries to pack I had gotten mad to the point where I grabbed her arm roughly forcing her to make her look at me.

"LET GO OF ME FREDIANO OR I SWEAR I WILL SCREAM!"

Letting go of her arm I turn around and walk to her door then lock it.

"Oh hell no what do you think you are doing?" Sounding furious.

Looking at Emerald I know she isn't scared of me or the life I led but I know She's just furious with me for not telling her the truth... FUCK that Giovanni was to blame for all of this putting all of this shit in her head I going to kill him I swear on it. I thought to myself kind of sounding delusional knowing how hard for anyone to process this but Adriana wasn't she just love power money and sex but she wasn't nothing like Emerald. And I loved that, no I actually needed that. I needed Emerald.

"UNLOCK THE GODDAMN DAMN DOOR NOW FREDIANO!!."  Emerald yelled

Feeling the pressure and frustration of my predicament, I start to feel cornered and more angry with Emerald for not reasoning with me and without thinking I pull my 9mm handgun behind my pants holster I point it at her saying

"No now you are going to listen to me and I don't care if I shoot you to do it!"

**********************
Author's Note

Frediano is really crazy huh?

Next chapter is going to be crazy.

I really love and appreciate you guys for sticking with me the story is 150,000 reads

If you guys have any Questions about my story please Comment or Message me!!!

Til next time keep Comment Sharing and Voting!!!!!