Chapter 36: "Kiss/Main Goal"

Frediano Pov

When all was said and done I was glad Emerald somewhat understood I thought to myself

Saying yes bella to her I suddenly felt my left cheek feel a stinging hot pain

She just slapped after what she did she had serious tone in voice and said

"Don't you ever pull a gun on me again."

I just looked at her in shock honestly as crazy as this sounds I just laughed touching my left cheek I can't even be mad if she was someone else it would of been a different story after all I did pull a gun her.

Looking at me confused I gently touched her arm pulling her close to me I whisper into her ear saying

"That will be the first and last time you ever put your hands on me." In a soft tone then I kissed her on her lips she really tasted so sweet like honey. Escaping my lips from hers she truly looked speechless, walking around her then to the door "I had a delicious picnic for us at the park we will just postpone for tomorrow. Ciao amore (bye love) I lastly said to her still never turning around to look at me leave.

Now I need to go fucking deal with Giovanni

Emerald Pov

After slapping him I felt skeptical questioning myself like was he going to hit me back, he was the mafia boss and my parents always told me if you hit a man be prepared for what he will do next but frankly all I could think about was the fucking nerve of him pulling a gun on me I know his intentions are pure but his deliverance was awful. But then he did something weird he just laughed, staring at him I thought to myself now I'm confused this man is really something else. Still gazing at him, he touches me gently bringing me closer to him and whispered something in my ear saying "That will be the first and last time you ever put your hands on me." Perplexed the tone in his voice wasn't threatening but like he was letting me know never again it was subtle.

Afterward he then again did something unexpected he kissed me so delicately it made my heart flutter it just sounded so cliche for me to think that but I liked it a lot actually. Still a at stand still Frediano just walked away from me. Then said simply he wanted to postpone our picnic in the park together then closing my hotel room door behind him. I turn around smiling I said to myself
"I need to call Monica."

Third Pov

In Joe's private office in downtown Florence Italy

"FUCK!!" Giovanni says out loud throwing a ear piece across the room breaking it

"What?" Joe said

"You know that ragazza nera (black girl) Frediano is infatuated with I told you about it two weeks ago."

"Yeah a little,Emerald right?" Joe said sitting in his large leather love seat chair pulling out his cigar from his desk drawer

"Yes well I set my plan in motion today and I went to her hotel room bought her flowers acting all sweet and shit telling Emerald all about Frediano's threats and abusiveness towards Adriana and to us wanting her to think he was a bad man and easily she falls for it. So when I went in to her hotel room and I bought her those flowers I put one of those tiny listening devices so I can listen in on her conversations....

Interrupting him Joe says

"What is the whole purpose of this son and why do you about this cagna (bitch)?"

Secretly Giovanni did she was gorgeous he wanted her but he didn't want to tell his father that.

I fucking don't let me finish he said irritated so doing all this to ruin Frediano this fica (c**t) runs back to him saying what I said to her after he pulls a gun on her threatening to shoot her. Before he does that she confronts him about being in the mafia.

"Did you tell her what we do for a living?" Joe asks surprised

"Hell no." Giovanni says quickly "Frediano's dumbass says it to her on their first date together."

Then after was all said and done Giovanni hears a smacking which he suggests Emerald must of hit him liking the thought of that turned him on, also she was bold for doing that to Frediano.

"So what's your main goal with this girl. Are you going to kill her or fuck her."

"Who says I can't do both and kill Frediano in the process."

Joe huffs out loud

"What?!" Giovanni asks in frustration acting somewhat of a child

"You already know Frediano wants to kill me for wanting to marry Elena so the other day I after our meeting I had gotten a phone call saying he just left my house then when I come home Elena clearly upset she tells me he had the fucking audacity to threaten to kill me on our wedding day."

"Like I said before what the fuck are we waiting for."

"I care about Elena I love her, this news will kill her."

Rolling his eyes Giovanni starts to get pissed off saying  "Who gives a fuck! It never started out that way you and I both know that!"

"I GIVE A FUCK!!" Joe yells loudly then talking in Italian

(Chiudi il cazzo e aspetta come ho detto prima non posso proprio ucciderlo, tutto deve essere cronometrato perfettamente e meticolosamente lei ha bisogno di sapere che non eravamo noi)

"Shut the fuck up and wait like I said before I just can't fucking kill him it all has to be timed perfectly and meticulously she needs to know it wasn't us."

"And what about Dahlia? She not a dumb girl" Giovanni said

"It's her mom and she loves her and Dahlia will go along with it. We will get everything we ever wanted." Joe says finally lighting up his cigar