Chapter 59: "The Lies Don't End With You"

Third Pov

After leaving his bedroom door open Emerald couldn't help but hear his conversation for whoever was at the door seemingly thinking that his bedroom was little far away from the front door but somehow Emerald could still hear the conversation.

Still standing Emerald hears Frediano speak first sounding a little frustrated saying " Hello mother how can I help you? It's his mom who was at the door, Emerald wondered what she looked liked Frediano rarely spoke about his family and his mother she sounded sweet. Emerald never wanted to be nosey and listen to their conversation but before she did she heard his mother ask who else was here and Frediano lied, Emerald immediately rolled her eyes lie number one she thought to herself but then again maybe he wasn't ready for his mother to meet her either way she was a little bothered by it.

Then still listening Emerald hears his mother mention something or someone Frediano was doing last night then hears her name Adriana, Emerald's heart suddenly sank what the hell was she talking about there was no way Frediano would have lied to her again, no way. Still listening Frediano seemed like he didn't have an answer or what to say next to his mother like he had been caught or something. His mother continued talking complaining about how they both disrespected her home by having sex in there and breaking her favorite vase then saying how she didn't want anymore grandchildren, soon after rushing off and saying goodbye to her son.

Emerald was pissed here he went again lying about bullshit when just less than an hour ago she said Frediano could go back to Adriana and be a family with their son. Trying not to cry Emerald grabbed her purse she left on his dresser to leave but before that she quickly called a taxi to come pick her up so she can get the hell of of his house and out of his life , after hanging up the phone Emerald leaves his bedroom trying to get down his staircase but seeing him with his head down heading up the stairs but as he does he lifts his head up and looks at her face still trying so desperately not to cry saying to him at the top of stairs "You can't stop fucking lying, can you Frediano?"
Nearly running down the stairs Emerald tries to go pass Frediano who grabs her wrists saying "Wait you heard everything?"

Snatching her hand away from his she says "Yes I did Frediano I hope you business trip went well clearly by the way your mother was describing it you had fun."
Shaking his head "No no Emerald that's not what happened I need to explain." looking pitiful.

Now yelling " I just fucking told you, you could go to her and have a family but you said no and like a damn fool I believed you. You had sex with her in your mother's fucking house!!! You and that bitch have no respect and where was your son I bet he was sleeping in the next room it's over Frediano I'm done with you!" Emerald finally said walking passed him and headed for the front door to leave his house and him for good.

"Emerald please.... following behind her "she, she...." Frediano tried to explain

"She what Frediano?, had great sex with you and you loved it or maybe it was because I was virgin I didn't have sex with you yet and you couldn't wait for me any longer, we'll I can't be dating you any longer I mean it it's fucking over."

"She knocked me out with the vase that's why the vase was broken because I told her she couldn't have contact with me or Frediano Jr, so she went crazy and kept me tied up in a room, Emerald please." Frediano said practically screaming at her for her to listen to him.

Turning around to look at him Emerald says huffing out loud "See Frediano even if I do believe you the lies don't end with you, you just keep lying for some reason I don't know nor I give a fuck but I can't stay here and figure it out either.

"Emerald I mean it please listen to me."

Not even turning around to face him Emerald says "Yeah she fucked your brains you mean, goodbye Frediano."
"Emerald I'm serious." Frediano continues to say with pity in his voice

Now opening the door she steps out but immediately bumps into someone's body wearing a black t-shirt basic blue jeans with brown nice loafers noticing the neck tattoos Emerald was already dreading this knowingly awful confrontation that's going to happen

"Giovanni ...."

*****************************************
Author's Note

Till Next Time Keep Commenting, Voting and Sharing!!!!!!!!