Chapter 42: "Shots Everywhere"

Third Pov

Getting out his house the next day wearing the usual black and white suit Frediano had one thing on his mind talk to Alessandro. He was agitated actually upset one thing is saying something to him but ambushing the girl he was dating in her suite at his hotel was No No.
Trying to call his number twice he didn't pick up so Frediano decided to show up at at his house to see how he liked it.

Pulling up to his house it's wasn't a size of a mansion like his but Frediano knew Alessandro was comfortable were he was at. Beautiful modern house all black on the outside and the inside was spotless just like him clean all the time never a speck of dust anywhere but he never cleaned he had maids on call to do them. Unlocking his door with an extra key he had given long ago for safety precautions. Frediano just walked right in, looking around his place Frediano was a bit surprised that his house was in disarray things thrown around furniture drawers open and papers everywhere like he was looking for something but what was he looking for Frediano thought to himself.

Walking up the stairs and checking each bed Frediano found one bedroom with the door open at the end of the hall with someone lying on the bed passes out sleeping. Checking his watch it was 12:40 in the afternoon Alessandro should have been watching shipments leave and entering the docks with ease. Stepping a little closer to the bed and ripping off the covers he confirms it's Alessandro.

"What the fuck, I thought I told you to fucking leave puttana."

Not noticing Frediano till he lifts up his head and turns around.
Alessandro says "Oh shit Frediano I'm sorry didn't know it was you I had a rough night man." finally sitting up in his king sized bed.

Walking around his room still with his eyes glued on Alessandro at the corner of his eye he saw a condom wrapper used on the carpet floor so he guess he wasn't lying.

"You and I are way passed sorry's and my faults Alessandro." Frediano said

"I thought I told Dario to tell you he was so the shipments today." Alessandro said to him ingoring what he said

Standing at the foot of his bed Frediano says annoyed

"I thought no,I actually said to leave the girl I'm dating alone but you went intruding into her suite with her cousin staying there and you have the fucking audacity to threaten her saying you were trying to protect me in the process."

Looking disoriented Alessandro rushes trying to get his words out saying
"I'm sorry boss I thought I was doing the right thing I'm telling you boss something's off with that bitch..."

Not knowing he had just said would set Frediano off in a rage Frediano again pulls his gun out from his back pocket and shoots all around to the room barely missing Alessandro in the process.

When the gun is finally empty Frediano yells "Thinking I fucking felt bad for shooting you in the foot, she has done nothing to me or to you and your here calling her out name I'm not fucking having it, you and I are done you don't belong anywhere around me and my business and this is a motherfucking threat if I see or hear you Emerald in any kind of way even walking down the opposite side of the street I will kill you and next time I won't miss."

Frediano finished saying in a serious tone then Turning around leaving Alessandro still in his bed face red in anger.

*******************

Alessandro's Pov

After that whole speech Frediano did surprising me and showing up at my house unannounced and then cutting me from the business and threatening to kill me over that cunt Emerald I'm not fucking having it anymore, grabbing my phone on the side of me I call him and after ringing once he answers

"He is done with me."

"What do you mean he's done with you."

"He kicked out the business and his life all for that girl"

"Fucking great how am I supposed to deal with that now."

What are we going to do now

"We are going to do nothing I'll fucking handle it from since you can't do shit right."

"Hey I fucking tried even threaten Emerald and he chose her over me, his best friend farcically his brother."

"Well you better find some other work cause I'm done with you too I find not use for you either."

He says hanging up quickly after

Hello hello Fuck!! I yells throwing my phone against the wall shattering the phone completely.

Then I said seething with anger

This is far from done..

*******************************

Author's Note

I'm back......

Who was Alessandro talking to?!?!

Till next time Keep Commenting Voting and Sharing!!!!