Chapter 13 : "Call/Text"

Third Pov

Still thinking about Frediano,Emerald still wonders why he didn't say he owned this hotel but then again it's name is "Clinton-Benza" so maybe he truly didn't own the place or the others in Italy.Emerald shook her head he was a smart business man she can just tell the way he spoke,dressed and was charming he was in some sort of business.

Finally getting ready to leave to an art museum, that had a waitlist of 4 days Emerald was excited to go.The museum had everything she was looking for in one place it was going take her the whole day to finish walking around the whole museum but she didn't mind.Unexpectedly her hotel phone starts ringing, Curiously she answered in a questionable voice "Hello?"
"Emerald we miss you!" They both screamed in unison
"Mom,Dad I miss you guys too, you know you guys could of FaceTime me instead of calling it would have been cheaper instead."
After had saying that her Dad said "You know damn well we're not into today's technology bull Emerald and besides your mother and I been missing you to much too soon I hope Italy is treating you well."
Mac and Diane Jackson were her parents names,her father was always so blunt when he said things but he wasn't so strict either he only needed to be when Emerald was being a difficult the only way to describe him was a big teddy bear.Diane was the same exact way she cares and loves Emerald they both do being their only child they only wanted nothing but happiness success for her that's why they gave her most of the money for the trip to Italy the only reason that they didn't give it to her all in whole was the fact that Emerald so damn stubborn and to Independent she wanted to raise the rest herself.Mac was a construction worker for over 20 years only being 50 years as for Diane she was a pediatric nurse for over 15 years only being 47 years old.Both her parents had money and successful and wanted nothing else for their daughter. Hanging up after a long "I love you and call us on a daily basis" Emerald finally starts her afternoon.

******************

Frediano looking at a bloodied and bruised up Mario begging for his life in Italian  Frediano Told him to shut the hell up in disgust, one thing Frediano hated the most was a man running away from his problems instead of being a grown ass man about it he chose to runaway. Now his son and wife are here taped to a hard metal chair eyes covered just like him being right here to watch him die for being so god damn disrespectful. Frediano speaking in Italian said to Mario
"All I asked you to do was to pay me on time and you couldn't even do that and on top of that you were so disrespectful and talking shit about me around town and lastly like a bitch running away  from me knowing I have your wife and kid"
shaking his head and screaming Frediano punches him in the face. Dario uncover the face of his wife looking at his wife Mario started crying and begging for his life even more. Now Frediano speaking he said "I have shown you a lot mercy this far the only reason I didn't take your sons bag off was the fact that he is too young to see you die but he is sure old enough to hear it. His son had to 10 or 11 years old Frediano wasn't that cruel but he still wanted his wife to watch." With Mario's wife screaming with tape over her mouth Frediano takes picks up his gun from the table and shoots Mario twice in the head point blank. Mario instantly died Frediano puts the gun back on the table and tells Alessandro to make sure his wife and son don't say a word of they are next but not before he tells all of his men to discard his body good no traces left behind. Nooding all their heads yes they get to work wrapping his body in plastic but before he leaves his whispers something in Italian to Mario's son ear who was quiet "He was a shit of a human being."
After walking away from the warehouse and into the car he receives a text message from Joe saying "Can we sit down and have a man to man conversation call me when you can."
Frediano eyes practically bugged out of his head thinking how the hell did he get his number and why is he texting about this bullshit, his lame ass mother wants to do a little peace meeting between us Frediano laughed before speeding off his car from the warehouse
"I'll be damned,Fuck the Moreilli's" he thought to himself.

************Made a little backstory on Emerald's parents, Frediano and Joe in a meeting?
Over 3000 Reads guys thanks soooooo much Keep Voting and Commenting Till Next Time!!!!!!!!