Chapter 15 : "Meet"

Emmy Pov

(Friday night)

Almost after a full week of sightseeing I have to say I'm really excited to see Frediano. I know I left him a cryptic will I or won't I go to dinner with you I have finally decided to go I mean why not he is fine as hell and honestly I'll like to get to know him and surprisingly he seems to know how to treat a lady.Wearing a sexy cherry red dress that has a nice little slit on the side  with gold jewelry with nude high heels and my curly hair in a cute updo.

7:55 pm I checked the clock ok now it's time to go to cafe area, going down there I couldn't stop getting stares from old people,young and even children damn they act like they never seen a black woman in Italy before

7:55 pm
I checked the clock ok now it's time to go to cafe area, going down there I couldn't stop getting stares from old people,young and even children damn they act like they never seen a black woman in Italy before. Sitting at the table where we met I was a bit shocked that he wasn't here with roses in his hand or something giving him the benefit of the doubt he's probably running late or something.
8:55 pm
Now I'm fucking pissed I thought to myself I waited here for an hour and this man hasn't showed up I knew it was too good to be true.Walking away and going to the front desk I look way too good tonight also I'm not going to waste an outfit and my makeup for some jerk. Talking to the front desk manager who's name was Toni a middle aged Italian who seemed to work here for years. I asked was there any good nightclubs in Florence. Saying aww yes there is a club called Underground but warned me to be careful pretty women like you shouldn't be alone on the street at night.Nodding my head in agreement I know I had to be extra careful around my surroundings in and outside the club,Giving me directions to place I thank him and be on my way,Frediano Benza just missed out on something good.

Frediano Pov

7:50pm

Getting ready for my meeting with Joe I'm wearing a classic black and white suit with black dress shoes telling my Dario to get my car ready Alessandro stands in the corner of my room wanting to say something
"Do you have something to say."

Alessandro questioning him while I tie my black tie

"Are you sure about this Frediano,You can't trust him you know."

"Obviously I know that"
annoyed that he's telling me something I already know

Continuing "Everything that has happened in the past I want it stay in the past but if Joe or his son tries some stupid shit tonight it's gonna be war. "

"Ok Frediano I'm going with you then."

"No Alessandro I'm a grown ass man I can handle business I will call you and the guys if need you.. "
Pausing
"you know actually you and guys come but stay hidden in the club don't come downstairs I don't want Joe thinking their is some funny shit going on."
"Ok Frediano"
walking out ending our conversation I can't help but think I'm forgetting something.
8:30pm
Arriving 30 minutes late on purpose I had other things to handle before I came and honestly I couldn't give less than a fuck. Entering the Underground club and Immediately heading downstairs which was tightly secured just me and Joe to have this meeting, I see Joe sitting lonesome wearing all black suit smoking a cigar sitting a large circle black table. Going him on the opposite end I look who he's just puffing away at his cigar.
"The fuck we need to table about."

Putting his cigar and then looking at me smiling
"Frediano glad you can come, I wanted this meeting to put the past in the past and start a new future with and your sister like I have with your mom. "

Huffing "how easy we forget what you two low lives did to me but the real question is what the hell does my mother have to do with this scheme your planning".

Looking at me sadness "I have nothing to plan I truly and genuinely love your mother like I said to her your territory is yours and only yours nor me or my family want to over step our boundaries."

"You already did when you screwed Adriana and now my mother. Listen to me Joe and heed my warning you better not fuck this up with my mother or my territory or I'm coming for you and best believe I fucking mean it." threatening him

Getting up to shake hands he said
"Thank You can trust me Frediano."

Getting up also I fix my suit jacket ignoring the hand shake before leaving I get the last word and say

"I actually fucking don't trust you and never will" leaving him speechless

9:20pm

Entering the upstairs of the Underground club I come not so often I only come here for business but sometimes pleasure when I want to.Glancing around I go to the bar and and ask the bartender for whiskey on the rocks. Giving it to me and taking a sip I turn around to look at the dance floor it was packed like it always is maybe I can find girl I can take home and screw.Still looking I see a sexy chocolate woman in a red dress grinding with some guy on the dance floor. Walking towards her to see if she's really pretty up close, with everyone dancing around me I stop dead in my tracks It's her Emerald Holy shit I thought to myself I forgot our date pissed off at myself that I ever forgot a woman like her. Continuing to Gaze at her she seems to be enjoying the guy she's dance which makes me extremely jealous and angry looking at the guy who's in a grey V-neck shirt and some trashy blue Jeans with tattoos all over him noticing who the guy finally is I'M FUCKING LIVID AND RAGING INSIDE.

"It's Giovanni "

(A/N: OOOOhhhhhh its about to go down next chapter...
Almost 6000 reads so Happy!!
Keep Liking Voting and Sharing!!!!
Till next time my loves!!!!)