Chapter 7: "Control"

Friday Morning

Frediano Pov

It's been a couple of days since I last saw Emerald , I had to look up everything about her and if she was going to be my future wife I needed to know if she was surrounding herself around police or even if she had a boyfriend, well it didn't matter anyway because i would killed him if she did laughing to myself. Her full name was Emerald Annmarie Jackson she is twenty years old kind of young to my also twenty seven years old but anyway she lives in Atlanta,Georgia with her two parents, she is an only child but has a best friend / cousin on her mother's side named Monica. She decided to come it Italy as she finished graduating from Howard University with a bachelor's degree in Art, she draws, how cute I thought to myself. On top of that she is staying at the hotel i'm owning, the Clinton-Benza hotel, room 205 wow I suddenly realized that I never said my name to her. We'll meet again i'll make sure of that, but right now I have to get ready for the party.

                                                             **************************

Since my father's remembrance party is this evening it's going to be great the party planner and I decided to go with a black and white theme party it starts at 8 pm tonight at my mansion,my sister Dahlia is coming I can't wait to her I miss so much ever since she left it barely has been the same.

Mother called me and said make sure I get extra security around the premise of the party I told her me and my men got it, ever since my father's death things have been difficult but my father had taught me well enough never to trust anybody care and care very little for people but Dahlia, my mother and including Alessandro.

I've also been doing my best to control my city but there's people been trying to take me out especially the Morelli family. The head was my father's partner named Joe and running right by his side is his son Giovanni. Pompous bastards I thought even before I was born my father was the king of Florence with Joe being his errand boy calling to my father's every need but now since he's passed they want what my father had decades to built.Not while i'm still alive but they also need to know its a mistake to keep fucking with me and my territory. Since it's been really heavy lately with the shipping of my drugs and running my hotels me and Alessandro have been doing damn near perfect to keep everything together.All of Italy know my father and I ran this damn city since I was 18 years old.Inviting the mayor, police officers and few other judicial men and women I have in my back pocket, this party has to be damn near perfect all just for my mom and Dahlia all in my father's memory.

 ********** I have a couple surprises in store for Frediano and his family. Emmy's pov wont be in til the chapter after next

Plus I've decided to do both pictures and descriptive words so you guys look keep a for that doing characters and scenery.

Almost to 400 reads YASSSSS keep it up with your votes and comments til next time!!!!! *************