Chapter 2

We walked up the path towards the front door. He opened the door and we walked inside. This place was huge. "Draco, Blaise!" He shouted up the stairs. The two boys came down the stairs. They stared at me in confusion.
"Miss Granger will be staying here. You two will be nice to her. Please show her around. Give her a room in your wing." Lucius said kindly.
"Ok dad." Draco said.
"Ok Lucius." Blaise said.
Lucius turned around and walked off leaving me with Draco and Blaise.
"So Granger? Why you staying here?" Draco said.
"Well this morning I went to see my parents like I usually do but there were a lot of muggle police officers and muggle doctors at the house. I went over to see what happened. They told me that my parents had been killed. I was given this note," I pulled the note out of my pocket, "I was in Knockturn Alley and your dad found me. I went back to the Order and I packed all of my things. But when I was there Ginny, Tonks, Fred and George told me that they tried to save my parents, but doing so they were all imperioused and were forced to watch. And then I went back to Knockturn Alley and here we are." I explained.
"Merlin's beard." The boys said together.
"So do you want the tour?" Blaise asked.
"Yeah please." I replied.
They showed me around. This place was huge. The kitchen, the dining room, the garden, the quidditch pitch, the outdoor swimming pool, the indoor swimming pool, the library, the gym/training room, my room and the sleep over room. This place was bigger then Buckingham Palace in Muggle London. We were talking for a few hours and it turns out that Blaise lives here and has since he was 11.

Narcissa walked in.
"Hello children." She said. She gave us all a warm living smile.
"Hi." We all said back.
"It feels great having another girl in the house." She said. I smiled.
We got talking. Somehow the topic got to what happened when I went back to Grimmauld Place.
"Fred, George, Ginny and Tonks were all imperioused." I said.
"Tonks? As in Nymphadora Tonks?" Narcissa asked.
"Yeah. Why?" I asked.
"She is my niece." She replied.
"Wait so that makes her Draco's cousin." I said.
"Wait you said that the four of them were imperioused?" She asked shocked. I nodded sadly.
"How could they? We have to do something about that. Let me talk to Lucius we might let the four of them move in." She said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes." She replied.

After I had done talking to Narcissa I decided to go to bed as I had a REALLY long day.
"Good Night." I said to the boys and Narcissa.
"Good Night." They all replied. I walked up the stairs to my room which was opposite Draco's and next to Blaise's. I slipped on my pyjama shorts and a spaghetti strap top. I crawled into my warm comfy bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I slipped into a deep sleep.

The next day.
I woke up to the sun shining through a crack in the curtains. I sat up and slipped my slippers on my feet. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
I saw Draco there pouring himself and Blaise some cereal.
"Want some?" He said. I nodded.
"Please." I said. I sat down opposite where Blaise was sat. He pushed a cup of coffee over to me.
"Thanks." I said.
The boys were both still in their pyjamas with their hair everywhere. They both looked so grouchy. I can't say much though. I've got really bad bed head and I'm still wearing my pyjamas.
Narcissa walked in.
"Good Morning Children." She said brightly.
"Morning." We all grunted.
"Oh the joys of having three teenagers." She said. Lucius walked in.
"Well why don't we make that seven teenagers?" He said.
"Really?" I said.
"Yep. Meet up with the four of them later and tell them to come back here." He said.
We all ate breakfast and then I went upstairs. I hopped into the shower and then got dressed. I sat down at my desk. I wrote a letter to Ginny, Tonks and The Twins. It said:
To Ginny, Tonks, Fred and George,
            Meet me in The Three Broomsticks at 10am I need to ask/tell you something. It's really important. I promise it's a great thing.
From Hermione xxx
I used Draco's owl and sent it to 12 Grimmauld Place.
I walked down to the living room. Draco and Blaise were having a game of exploding snap.
"Will you two come with me to The Three Broomsticks to meet the other four at 10?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." They said. I looked at my watch. 7:45. I was just about to go back upstairs to my room and read when Lucius stopped me.
"Hermione. The Dark Lord wants to see you." He said.
"Ok cool." I said.
"He is in his office." He told me.
"Thanks." I said before walking to The Dark Lord's office.
I knocked.
"Come in." I heard him say from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in.
"Miss Granger. What makes you want to join our ranks?" He asked.
"Well I hate the Order." I stated.
"What makes you hate the Order?" He asked.
"They killed my parents and told me that it was for my own good and that they were a distraction to me. And they used the imperious curse in my closest friends." I said.
"What can you do to help our ranks?" He asked.
"Well I am really trusted with the Order and I know all of their strengths and weaknesses. And I know where all of their headquarters are." I said. He looked impressed.
"How badly do you want to destroy the Order on a scale of 1-10?" He asked.
"10000/10!" I said.
"Well welcome to our ranks. You can get the mark at the end of the school year with Blaise and Draco." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
"You may leave now." He said politely.
I got up and walked out. I went back to the Living Room.
"So what did he want?" Blaise asked being nosy.
"Nosy much. Well guess who's getting their mark?" I said excitedly.
"Congratulations." The boys said and hugged me.
"When do you get it?" Draco said.
"At the end of the school year with you two." I replied.

The boys went to get dressed and showered so they would be ready to go. I looked at my watch. 9:30. Wow I didn't know that I was in there that long.