Chapter 5

We all put away our bowls and then went to see The Dark Lord. We knocked.
"Come in." He said.
We all walked in and took a seat opposite him.
"When you go to Hogwarts I would love it if you kept sending us information about the order." He said.
"Of course." Tonks said.
"Good. You may leave now." He said.
We all got up and left the room.

I went up to my room and got in the shower. I was gonna miss it here.

As soon as I stepped out of the warm shower I wrapped a towel around me. I dried my hair using magic and put on some clothes.

I made sure I had all of my things.
Books. Check.
Robes. Check.
Muggle Clothes for Hogsmeade. Check.
I had everything. I closed my trunk and put it into my bottomless beaded bag.

I walked down the stairs to see Ginny and Blaise waiting with the twins. Since Tonks wasn't a student because she was slightly older than us, she is a professor.
She teaches transfiguration. (Yeah I know that's McGonagall's lesson but yeah yeah blah blah whatever.)
"Where's Draco?" I asked.
"He takes forever to pack his things. Someone go and help him." Narcissa said.
"I'll go." I said. I put down my bag and headed for the stairs. I went to Draco's room and knocked.
"Draco I'm coming in." I told him opening the door.
"You take forever." I said putting emphasis on the word 'forever'
"I'm horrible at packing." He said.
"I can see that." I said. His clothes were everywhere. He had his books piled on his bed. I muttered a spell and all of his things were packed neatly into his trunk.
"You honestly are brilliant Hermione." He said. I giggled.
"I know." I said cheekily.
"Now, hurry up because everyone is waiting for us downstairs." I said.
"Ok." He said.
We walked down the stairs with Draco's trunk shrunken into his pocket.
"Finally were going to be late." Lucius said.
"Right when we get to the station you dive can not be seen with us." Narcissa said sadly pointing to Me, Ginny, Tonks, Fred and George. We all hugged there and then because we couldn't at the station.
We all apperated to Kings Cross Station. Me Ginny Tonks and the twins went through to Platform 9 3/4 together. We shouted bye to them and boarded the train.
We shared a compartment with Potter and Weasley. That was a really uncomfortable ride. When we got there we went straight to the carriages. We ended up sharing a carriage with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.

Right I know it is really short but my phone is on 5% and my charger is broken. Plus it is 1:57am and I am really tired. So bye. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote.