Chapter 33

After I had put all of Draco's clothes into his bag we went downstairs to tell everyone that we were going on 'Holiday'.

We walked into the living room to see everyone inside.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Hermione! Hey Draco!" Everyone said.

"So we need to talk to you guys." I said.

"Oh my god your pregnant?" Ginny said.

"Oh god no Ginny! Where did you get that idea?" I said.

Ewwww

"Oh you said 'we need to talk to you' I thought it was something like that." She said. 

"What I was actually going to say is me and Draco are going on holiday." I said.

"Oh that's great. After the year you two have had. You deserve it." Narcissa said.

"When are you going?" Lucius asked.

"Next Monday" Draco answered.

"Where will you two be going?" Bellatrix Asked.

"We are going to Italy." I lied.

"Sounds wonderful. I hope you have fun." Rudolphus said.

After that conversation we all split off and went back to our own things.

I went to the library.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

A week later.

Me and Draco were saying goodbye to everyone before we went on our 'holiday' to 'Italy'.

"Stay safe." Narcissa said in her usual motherly tone.

"We will." I said.

I looked over at The Dark Lord he gave me a small nod.

"Bye guys." I said as we held each others hands and apperated on the spot.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

In Ohio.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

Draco and I walked into the 5 star Muggle hotel that we bucked.

"Hello. Are you booking a room or have you reserved one?" The lady at the desk said.

"We've reserved one." I answered.

"What name?" She said.

"Malfoy." I said.

"Ok here are your keys. Enjoy your stay. Your on the second floor suite 24." She said.

"Thanks." Me and Draco said at the same time.

We walked over to the elevator.

Draco pushed the second button and then we waited.

When the bell rang and the door opened we stepped out and looked at the door numbers.

'Suite 24'

Draco put the key in the door and opened it.

It was beautiful. Not as beautiful as Malfoy Manor but it was still beautiful.

We went into our shared room and unpacked everything.

I lined all of my pollyjuice's up on the desk, and then put the water away in the mini fridge.

Draco was flopped down on the bed.

I went and laid down next to him and put my head on his chest.

"So how do you think we'll do? Do you think we'll get them all?" I asked.

"I hope so baby, I hope so." He said kissing my Head.

That day was spent laying down in bed and enjoying life, knowing that tomorrow we would have to get up and taste the foul taste of goblin piss that wizards and witches call pollyjuice potion, and kick lots and lots of arse.