Chapter 19

After about 10 minutes.

There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Rudolphus said.

"Blaise and Draco." Blaise said.

"Come in." He said.

The door opened.

"MIONE." The boys shouted as they polled me into a huge hug.

"Hello to you too." I said.

The boys got off me.

"How have you been?" Blaise asked me.

"I'm fine. How have you four been?" I said.

"Good-ish." Ginny said.

"I don't like the ish at the end. What happened?" I asked.

"It's not been the same without you Mione. Don't ever leave us again." Draco said.

"I won't." I said.

"Good." Ginny said.

There was a bell that called everyone to the Great Hall.

We all headed down to the hall and stood in our houses.

"Many of you might be wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. But it has come to my attention that Harry Potter was spotted in Hogsmeade. If you have any knowledge of this, student or staff, step forward...now. Fail to do so and you will be as.......,equally guilty." Came the voice of the new headmaster. Severus Snape.

Potter stepped forward. There were a number of gasps around the room.

"HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE HE STOOD. TELL THEM HOW IT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT! TELL THEM HOW YOU LOOKED HIM IN THE EYES! A MAN WHO TRUSTED YOU AND KILLED HIM." Potter shouted at Snape.

Snape whipped out his wand.

Professor McGonagall stepped forward in front of Potter. Wand at the ready. She shot a spell at Snape who blocked it.

McGonagall repeatedly shot spell after spell before Snape flew out of the room.

McGonagall made it brighter in the room. Most students cheered.

There was a loud voice that boomed through the Great Hall.

"Bring me Harry Potter. And you will be rewarded. Ring me Harry Potter and I will spare all of your life's. If you fail to do so you I will kill every last Man Woman and child who gets in my way." The Dark Lords voice echoed through the hall.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Came the annoying voice of Pansy Parkinson.

The Weasel stood in front of Potter protectively. The rest of the Order doing the same.

The squib Care taker Argus Filch came running in like an idiot.

"Students out of bed. Students in the corridor." He shouted.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall said.

"Sorry Ma'am." He said.

"An Filch while you are here please escort Miss Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house." McGonagall said.

"Where to Ma'am?" He said.

"The dungeons will do." McGonnagall said.

There were cheers coming from the other houses. I shot Blaise and Draco a look that said get out before it's too late.

Potter was talking to McGonagall about something.

Potter came over and held my arm.

"McGonagall is going to secure the castle." Potter said.

"We need to get a basslisk fang to destroy the locket." The Weasel said.

"Ron, Hermione you go to the Chamber of Secrets and get the fang. I'll go and talk to The Grey Lady." Potter said.

We split up.