Chapter 40

oOo
9 Months Later
oOo

I was sat in St Mungo's hospital holding my baby boy as Draco sat next to them holding my baby girl.

Yassssss You Heard me Right I had twins.

All of our family, friends and The Dark Lord were on their way to see the two new arrivals to the Malfoy Family.

"Draco what shall we name them?" I asked.

"How about Emma Narcissa Malfoy for the girl?"He said.

"I love the Narcissa bit. Sounds Perfect and lets have Scorpious Tom Malfoy For the boy!" I Said.

"Tom?" He asked.

"After Tom Riddle Of course. He has helped us a lot over the past years!" I Said.

"Sounds perfect. What about God Parents?" Draco said.

"Ginny and Blaise?" I Said.

"Amazing." He said.

The healer walked in.

"Miss Granger, there are Family, and Friends outside. Shall I let them in?" She asked.

"Yes please that would be great!" I Said.

She left the room for a minute and came back with: Ginny, Blaise, The Twins, Tonks, Narcissa, Lucius, Bella, Rudolphus and The Dark Lord.

"Awwww!" Ginny and Blaise both came straight at us.

"They are adorable Hermione." Blaise said.

"What are their Names?" George asked.

"We have Emma Narcissa Malfoy!" Draco said.

"And we have Scorpious Tom Malfoy." I Said. 

We passed our children around the room to their Grandparents.

Narcissa and The Dark Lord looked like they have just won triple of all of their money as we gave their middle names to our son and daughter.

"When are you aloud to take them home?" Bella asked.

"The Healer said that they need to make sure they are fully healthy so they need to stay overnight. But we can go in the morning." I Said.

"Who are their Godparents?" Ginny asked.

"You and Blaise." I told her.

She gave a little fist pump in the air.

"Right we're gonna give you time to relax." Lucius said getting the whole family out of the room.

I felt so tired.

"Right I need to sleep!" I Said to Draco.

He put Emma down in her cot and then took Scorpious out of my arms and placed him next to his twin sister.

Yassssss short again but it's better then nothing. Xoxo