Chapter 22

1 week later

I was sat in my room at Malfoy Manor reading a book.

Ginny walked in.

"Mione I'm bored. What do you want to do?" She said in a whiny voice.

"Wanna go to The Burrow and get all of our things?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I left my favourite jumper their." She said.

I just chuckled.

We walked out of my room to tell Narcissa that we were going out.

"Ok. See you later." She said.

"Bye." Ginny and I said as we walked out.

We apperated to outside the Burrow.

We walked inside.

I walked around downstairs.

I came across the old clock. All of the pictures should have fallen off besides 3 of them: Ginny's, Fred's and George's. But there were 4 of them.
Ginny's, Fred's, George's and ... Ron's.

"Ginny come here quickly." I practically shouted.

"Mione what is is?" She said walking over.

"Ron isn't dead." I said.

"What?!" She shouted. "We need to tell the others."

"We'll come back another time for our things. Let's go." I said before holding onto Ginny and apperating back to Malfoy Manor.

We ran into the living room where Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix and Rudolphus were all talking.

Rudolphus noticed us first.

"Hermione, Ginny are you ok?" He said.

"Ron... isn't... dead!" Ginny said in between breaths.

"What?!" Lucius said.

"We were looking at the Weasley clock and there were 4 hands still on it. Ginny's, Fred's, George's and Ron's." I said.

"It said he was traveling we don't know where but he might not be alone." Ginny said.

"I'm gonna go and talk to The Dark Lord." Lucius said.

He got up and walked out of the room.

"This means we didn't win the war, and there could be a possible rebellion forming?" Ginny said.

I nodded.

After The Dark Lord was informed of this, all of the Death Eaters were gathered into the meeting room.

"As you are aware Harry Potter is dead," The Dark Lord said to everyone, "But there has been news that there may be a rebellion forming against us. We think that it is made up from those who survived the war."

There was chatter coming from the crowd of people.

"Silence." The Dark Lord ordered.

"We will find this rebellion and we will destroy it and finally win the wizarding war." The Dark Lord said. There was a lot of cheering from all of the Death Eaters.

After the meeting was over I was sat in my room.

Draco walked in.

"Do you not know how to knock?" I said.

He smirked.

"I came to talk to you." He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well I... um... ireallylikeyouandwillyougoonadatewithme?" He asked without taking a breath.

"What?!" I asked confused as to what he said.

"I said I really like you and will you go on a date with me?" He said looking down at his feet.

I was quiet for a minute.

Draco looked up at me.

"It's ok if you say no. You probably don't li..." He was cut off by me crashing my lips onto his.

"Does that answer your question?" I said with a smile.

He smiled back and nodded.

"How about tonight?" He asked.

"Sounds Perfect!" I said.

Oh my Godric Gryffindor. I am so sorry guys I've not updated in forever. I've gone back to school and I have just started my lessons to get ready for my GCSE's. I don't officially have them until 2020 but I'm starting them now. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Byeeeee