Chapter 8

After we got out of that hellhole, we decided to go and meet up with Draco and Blaise. We all went to The ROR. The two of them came over.
"What did she do to you?" Draco asked me putting an arm around my shoulder and pulling me down onto his lap. I passed him my hand. He saw what it said. We all talked for a while and to raise everyone's spirits we all played a game of truth or Dare.

The next day.
I woke up in my dorm. Quidditch Tryouts are today.
I was looking forward to it. I hopped into the shower and them put a Quidditch uniform on. I shook Ginny awake.
"Gin come on get up its Quidditch tryouts today." I said as I shook her awake.
"Give me 3 more hours." She grumbled.
"Oh my god is that Blaise." I said. She shot up.
"What where??" She asked rubbing her eyes.
"Wait a minute he can't get into the Gryffindor Girls Dorms." She playfully slapped my arm.
"Get out of bed. Let's go see Draco and Blaise before we have to go and play Quidditch." I said.

After Ginny finally got her lazy arse out of bed, we walked to the Great Hall.
"Morning Mione." Draco said.
"Morning Draco." I said as I hugged him.
"Are you ready for Quidditch Tryouts?" He asked me.
"Doubt I'll make the team but yeah I'm ready." I said.
"You doubt you will make the team? Blaise are you hearing this rubbish?" Draco said.
"No what?" Blaise asked.
"Mione Reckons she won't make the Gryffindor Quidditch team." Draco said.
"That's a load of Bull. Mione you are amazing at Quidditch you too Ginny I am positive that both of you will make the team." Blaise said hugging Ginny. Draco hugged me.
"And we may or may not come and watch that happen." Draco said.
I drank a few mugs of coffee before sitting with Ginny at the Gryffindor table. I ate some breakfast and then people started to come in.

After me and Ginny had eaten, we headed over to the Quidditch pitch. We got our brooms. I saw Draco and Blaise hidden away underneath the benches I walked over to Ginny and told her that they actually came to watch.

After 10 minutes the balls were released. I raced Potter to get to The Golden Snitch. Obviously I won. I guess if you beat Harry Potter then you have a guaranteed spot on the team.
~~~~~
Time Skip To The Holidays.
~~~~~
I boarded the train and found an empty compartment. Me Ginny and the twins all sat down.
"I can't wait to go home." I said.
"I know I miss it there. And we get to meet Bellatrix and Rudolphus." Ginny said.
We all played and talked for hours until we saw that we were pulling into Kings Cross Station. Home. At. Last.

I got off the train and walked over to where I could see Narcissa and Lucius. The twins hugged Narcissa whilst me and Ginny went and hugged Lucius.
"Two of my favourite annoying balls of energy." He said.
"We are not that annoying." I said. Ginny laughed.
We went and gave Narcissa a huge hug.
"I've missed you two so much." She said.
"We've missed you too." Ginny said. Blaise and Draco came over and they both gave their hugs to Narcissa and Lucius.
We all apperated home.
"Where's Aunt Bella?" Draco asked.
"I heard my name." Came the voice of Bellatrix Lestrange.
"Draco! Blaise!" She said. And ran at the boys. She pulled them into great big hugs.

Right this is all for chapter 8 because it is currently 2:13am and I am really tired. I'll try and update soon. Bye.