Chapter 37

We went to the Little Muggle cafe across the road from the hotel to get some breakfast.

"I'm going to personally get that baby." The Weasel said from the table behind us. 

"Yeah we'll see about that." I said in a whisper with a smirk.

After our breakfast we headed to do the whole 'Room Service' thing killing 10 more people.

"Wow I think we'll have this done quicker then we expected." I Said.

"I say we should be home by the end of the week." Draco said.

"Or we could be done by the end of the week and actually spend next week just enjoying life." I Said.

"Sounds like a plan." I Said.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

The rest of the week we had killed the whole of the rebellion including Ron and Kingsley.

It felt good to be free Of war.

We also got a letter from The Dark Lord telling us Amber was ok and she was still her bubbly little self.

"Let's grab breakfast and then we can do something fun." I Said.

"Like what?" Draco said with a smirk.

"You know what." I Said punching him lightly in the arm.

We walked over to the little cafe. As we walked in the smell of pancakes and waffles hit me and I felt nauseous.

"One minute Draco." I said.

I rushed to the bathroom and puked.

"Urgh what's up with me?" I thought to myself.

Just the thought of pancakes and waffles makes me hurl again.

When I'm done I walk out to see Draco waiting for me.

"Are you ok you look awfully pale?" He said.

"I'll be fine. I just feel ill." I said.

"We can go back to England if you want?" He said.

And then it hit me. I think I know whats wrong with me.

"No Draco honestly I think I know what's wrong with me anyway." I tell him.

"Go on then what is it?" He said.

"I'll tell you when I know for sure." I Said with a smile.

"So do you want something to eat?" He said.

"No I'll pass. I need to go and do something anyway. You have your breakfast and I'll meet you back I. The hotel in an hour." I Said.

"Ok." He said.

"Bye." I Said.

"Bye."

I walked out of the cafe and towards the shopping centre.

I walked through there for about fifteen minutes before I found the shop I was looking for.

The chemist.

It was a pretty big chemist so I spent about ten minutes looking for what I needed and then five more to figure out which one it was.

I finally chose to pick two of them. I took them over to the tills and paid the lady.

I walked back to the room.

I've still got about 15 minuets before Draco gets back so I go up and take the tests.

The PREGNANCY test.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting....

Even More Waiting....

The timer on my  phone rang.

POSITIVE!!!!!