Chapter 25

Blaise came and kneeled down next to me.

"What did they do to you?" He whispered.

I would have answered but I was still too weak.

I saw Lucius apperate away with Draco in his arms.

I felt my limp body being pulled off the floor and into Blaise's arms.

The horrible feeling of apperation came over me as we apperated to Malfoy Manor.

Blaise placed me down on my bed and covered me up.

Narcissa and Bellatrix apperated in.

"Oh Merlin, what did they do to you?" Bella said as she rushed over to my side.

"Th...they tried to make me tell them where all of the Death Eaters are! They Crucioed me for three hours because I refused to tell them anything. I didn't tell them anything." I managed to whisper in a raspy voice.

"It's ok Hermione," Narcissa said stroking my head, "Tippy, Please can you get me my potions?!" She asked the house elf.

After a few hours of brewing a few potions Narcissa had a potion that could give me my strength back, one that took the pain away and a dreamless sleep potion.

After I took the first two, I was feeling better but I was exhausted. I drank the last potion and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

Ginny POV

When Blaise and Lucius went down the stairs to look for Hermione and Draco, me, Bellatrix, Fred, George, Narcissa and Rudolphus were ambushed.

The rebellion knew we were there.

We were shooting hexes and curses at each other.

We were way better then the rebellion.

After an hour, they had enough so they all apperated away.

We apperated back to Malfoy Manor to see if Hermione and Draco were going to be ok.

At Malfoy Manor

We apperated into the living room and Bellatrix and Narcissa ran up to Hermione's room whilst Rudolphus and the twins ran up to Draco.

I didn't know what to do. I felt so bad for the two of them.

I couldn't believe that Ron m town Brother could do that. In fact I couldn't believe any of my family could do any of this.

To start it off, my parents and brothers imperioused me and the twins and made us watch our best friends parents be brutally murdered, My own mother tried to kill me, My father tried to kill my brothers and my other brothers tried to kill my best friends who are basically my family.

A few years ago I would have never believed that they were capable of doing these things but now that I think of it, they are the worst. I can't believe I ever called them my family.

I hope Hermione and Draco are going to be ok.

If they aren't I have no idea what I'm going to do.

If I ever get my hands on that sorry excuse for a brother, I don't think he will see the light of day ever again.

He will pay for his actions.