Chapter 45

It's been a few weeks since we found out that Blaise is my brother and things have settled down. We've decided that we are going to go on holiday. Just Ginny, Blaise, Draco and I. We all needed it.

Narcissa and Bellatrix have both agreed to keep the twins for the week. While us teenagers go enjoy ourselves. It took them a while to convince me and Draco that they were going to be ok without us for a week but we eventually gave in and let them look after the twins. We're going to Paris for the week.

Draco and I were in our room packing our suitcases. I packed a few bikinis for when we go to the beach. And a few other outfits for other days. Draco being his usual self didn't know what to pack so I helped him pack his case first so now he's laying on his back with the twins laying on him. I packed necessities and all my clothes and zipped my case shut. I dragged it over to where Draco's was by the door.

I flopped down gently next to Draco and Scorp crawled over to me. He's such a mummy's boy.

"Hey I'm just gonna go speak to my dad." Draco said to me as he picked Emma up and took her with him. He kissed me on the head before he left.

DRACOS POV

I lifted up Emma into my arms. And kissed 'Mione's head before leaving the room. I told her I was going to see my father. However, I was going to see hers.

I walked through the halls of the manor until I reached his office where he normally is. I brought my hand up to the door and knocked.

"Come in." I heard from the other side.

I twisted the door handle and opened the door before walking in.

"Ahh Draco my boy, what can I do for you?" He greeted, getting up from his seat to see his granddaughter.

"Hi Mr Riddle," I handed him Emma and he started rocking her in his arms, "I'm actually here to ask you a question."

"Ok go ahead, and please we're family, call me Tom." He said smiling up at me.

I quickly rummaged through my pockets and pulled out a box. I held it open to him revealing a gorgeous diamond ring. "I wanted to ask for your blessing for me to ask Hermione to marry me."

I looked up to see his facial expression and he looked so happy. "Of course you have my blessing Draco. When are you going to ask her?"

"On our last night in Paris. I've not decided if it should be at the Eiffel Tower or in front of the big castle at Disney Land." I said.

"Well, whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be perfect." He said. "Now go have fun."

I took my daughter back off her grandfather and thanked him for his blessing before heading out the room to speak to Blaise before we leave and tell him about me proposing to his sister.