Chapter 36

"Come in."

I walked in the room to see Luna reading The Quibbler.

"Avada Kedavra." I whispered.

She laid there dead.

"Good Riddance." I said.

I walked out the room and closed the door quietly.

I walked back into mine and Draco's room and sat on the bed.

"So is it done?" I asked.

"Yup. They're both dead." He said with a smile.

He came over and kissed me.

"Right this pollyjuice is wearing off do we plan on going anywhere for the rest of the day?" I said.

"Nope." He said.

He laid on his back so I straddled him and kissed him.

(Ok so they did the nasty but I really can't write it coz I don't want to)

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

Ok so over the past two weeks me and Draco have killed about 45 people and changing the pollyjuice has really helped as no one suspected us at all. It was great. About two or three  more weeks and then we can go home.

We took our pollyjuice for the day.

We looked Bad ass.

We were about to walk out of the room when we heard talking on the other side.

"I heard that Narcissa Malfoy has a baby a few months ago." The Weasel said.

"I want that baby taking from the Manor tonight at 2:00am." He ordered.

"Right that's it I'mgoing to  The Dark Lord." I Said. "It's one thing that they go after us but I draw the line at Amber." I said.

I apperated straight into his office.

He jumped a bit at the sudden apperation in the room.

"Sorry but do I know you." He said grabbing his wand from the desk.

"Oh Sorry it's Hermione I've just taken pollyjuice." I Said.

"Oh Hermione. Is everything ok? Where's Draco?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Draco is still in Ohio. But I do need everyone here to keep an eye on Amber especially around 2:00am." I Said.

"Why what's happened?" He asked.

"Draco and I were about to leave this morning but we heard Ronald Weasley talking to someone probably Kingsley Shackbolt telling him that someone has heard about Narcissa's baby and they said that they want her." I said to him.

"Thank you Hermione. I will personally watch over her." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. Anyway how is it over there?" He said.

"It's ok we've killed 45 and should be done within two/three weeks." I told him.

"Excellent. I knew that you two were perfect for the job." He said with a genuine smile.

"Right I must get back." I said to him.

"I'll owl you later to let you know that Amber is ok." He said.

"Thanks again." I Said.

"No problem. Bye Hermione." He said.

"Bye."

I apperated out and into the room where Draco was pacing the floor.

"Oh Good Hermione. What did The Dark Lord say?" He asked his face full of worry for his baby sister.

"The Dark Lord said that he will personally watch over her all night so there is nothing to worry about." I Said.

"Good."

"Let's go kick some more rebellion arse."