Chapter 13

I woke up to Ginny jumping on my bed.
"Get up. We go home today."  She said. Instantly I shot up and had a huge smile on my face. I jumped out of bed and got dressed really quickly. We practically ran down to breakfast.
"Good morning." I said with a huge grin on my face.
"Good Morning. Someone is in a good mood." Draco said hugging me.
"We get to go home today." I said.
We all ate breakfast and then we went to the Gryffindor table. We ate a bit more and then went to get our trunks. We all walked down to the train station. We got into an empty compartment. Potter and The Weasel walked past.
"Are you guys staying with Mione this summer?" Potter said.
"Yeah." Ginny replied.
"Ok." They said. They sounded jealous.
They walked away and got into a different compartment. The train ride was long and boring. When we pulled into Kings Cross Station we all practically ran for the door. We looked around the station until we saw the platinum blonde hair of Lucius Malfoy. We ran towards them and hugged them.
"Hi." Lucius said as he practically had to get up as me and Ginny almost knocked him over.
"Hiya." Me and Ginny said as we got off him. We went over to Narcissa and she pulled us into a motherly hug. We waited for Draco and Blaise to arrive and then we apperated home. Bella and Rudolphus ran to us all and hugged us.
We all hugged and then we all went upstairs to unpack out things.

Skip To A Week Later

Me, Draco, Ginny, Blaise ,Tonks and the Twins were getting The Dark Mark today. We all walked down to the Dark Lords office to get them. Draco knocked.
"Come in." He said. We all entered. We stood I a line opposite his desk.
"We will start with Draco." The Dark Lord said stepping up to Draco.

Draco lifted up his sleeve on his left arm to reveal his forearm. The Dark Lord pointed his wand at his arm and slowly the mark was on Draco's arm. He smirked the signature Malfoy smirk.
"Blaise you next." The Dark Lord said. He did the same to Blaise. Then he did Tonks then Fred then George then Ginny and then Finally me. It burned but it was a good burn. If that made any sense.

We were all dismissed from his office and we all went off to do our own things.

I went to the library to read and escape from the world for a bit. I loved reading. I was reading a book called Narnia it was my favourite book series, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. I just read and read. By the end of the night I had finished the first book and was half way through the second one. I put the books back and headed to bed. Today had been one really long day.