Chapter 9

We all introduced ourselves to Bellatrix and Rudolphus. They seemed like cool people. Turns out they only go crazy when someone hurts them or someone close to them.

We all ate dinner and got to know them a bit better. I aspire to be like Bellatrix. She said that she would teach me and Ginny some spells.

Tonks was coming home tomorrow morning as she had to get the next train back because she is a teachers. These holidays are going to be fun.

After dinner all of us teens decided to go to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out quicker then you could say NOX.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I slipped on my slippers and went downstairs to see 5 grumpy looking teenagers and Bellatrix looking like all the teenagers. I walked in and grabbed a bowl of cereal. I sat at my usual spot opposite Draco. Blaise handed me my coffee.
"Thanks Blaise." I said.

A few hours later the door opened. And Tonks walked into the kitchen.
"TONKS!" All of us Teens shouted and hugged her. We all went upstairs to get dressed. I came back down and saw Bellatrix.
"Want to learn some spells?" She asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Get Ginny and we can practice in the practice room." She told me.
I went to find Ginny. She was in her room.
"Gin come down to the training room and Bellatrix is gonna teach us some spells." I said. She smiled and put down her magazine. She got up of her egg chair and came down to the training room. Bellatrix was there waiting for us.
We walked in.
She pulled out some practice dummies.
"Let's start simple." She said.
"We could start off with a Crucio." She said. "You just point you wand at your target and say Crucio."she said. "You try."
I went first.
I pointed my wand at the dummy. "Crucio!" I said. The wand put a hole in the dummy.
"That was Great Hermione! If that was a real person they would be screaming in pain right now." She said.
"Ginny your turn." She said. Ginny pointed her wand at the dummy and said, "Crucio!" The dummy burst into flames. Bella put the flames out and clapped. "Wow that was Excellent Ginny. Real people would be screaming in pain if you hit them with that."
Me and Ginny smiled at each other.
"Let's try a harder one. You point your wand and say the incantation 'Sectumsempra' Hermione?" She said moving out the way. I pointed my wand. "Sectumsempra!" I said. The new dummy cracked.
"That was amazing. If these were real people they would have been cut all over and would be loosing a lot of blood. Ginny your turn." She said.
"Sectumsempra!" Ginny said with her wand pointed at the dummy.

We were doing this for another few hours. Trying to perfect each spell. This is definitely the best holiday I've had so far.

Right seriously this is the last chapter I'm posting until I've had some sleep. I'm dying right now it is 3:14am and I didn't really get sleep last night either so bye.