Capter 12

We all walked into the Room of Requirements. I plopped down on the couch.
"So how did it go?" Blaise said as he walked into the room.
"It was ok. Sirius Black is dead." Ginny said.
"That's good." Draco said like it was the most normal thing in the world. We talked for a bit.
"Let's play truth or dare." Ginny said.
"Sure." The boys and I said together.
"Ok who wants to go first." Draco asked.
"I'll go." Fred said. "Mione? Truth or dare?"
"Dare!" She said bravely.
"I dare you to kiss Draco." I sighed and leaned over and kissed him, surprisingly he kissed back. We were interrupted by George clearing his throat.
"You guys have been kissing for about 5 minutes." He told us.
"Sorry." I said. "Ginny Truth or Dare?"
"Dare." She said.
"Kiss Blaise." I said. I am gonna make that ship set sail.
She did and she was kissing him for at least 5 minutes. I cleared my throat. They both pulled apart.
We all carried on playing until it was 1:45am. We all sleepily walked back to our common rooms. We said bye to each other and headed to bed. I was out like a light.
The last thing I thought about when I fell asleep was Draco.

I woke up to the sound of rain pattering on my window. I yawned and stretched. I hopped into the shower and then got dressed. I walked down the stairs to the common room.
"Last day today Mione." Fred said.
"I know it's great." I said with a smile. We waited for Ginny and George to come out of their dorms and then headed down to breakfast.
We saw Draco and Blaise so we walked over as it was still early and there was hardly anyone in the Great Hall.
"Morning." I said sitting next to Draco. Fred sat next to me and Ginny sat next to Blaise with George on the other side of her.
"So mum said that we get our marks next week." Draco said.
"Cool." I said.
"But you four have to keep them hidden from the Order." Blaise said. We all gave him a look that just said 'well no DUH 🙄'. We all walked over to the Gryffindor table before students started pouring in.

We had Divination with Slytherins first, then Care of Magical Creatures with Ravenclaw, we then had triple potions with Hufflepuff. It was a really boring day really. When we all got back to he common room we all started packing. I had made sure that I had everything and the. Got into the bed. I was out before you could even say NOX.

I know that it is really short but I am really tired so I'll try and update soon.