Chapter 47

We landed in a back alleyway near our hotel. We pulled our suitcases along the cobbled path towards the street. Paris. The city of love.

I turned to look at the Draco, Ginny and Blaise. I almost forgot about Ginny being pregnant until she puked behind a bin. Blaise rushed to her side and held her hair back.

"Are you ok? Are you sick? Do we need to go home?" He questioned.

After Ginny finished emptying her breakfast onto the Parisian cobbles she wiped her mouth "I'm fine it was just the apperation. I'll be fine." She looked at me and we exchanged a few looks. She knew she had to tell him on this trip.

"Let's check in at the hotel." I said handing Ginny a bottle of water. We continued walking until we stood at a beautiful hotel. No where near as gorgeous as Malfoy manor but it was still amazing. We checked into our rooms. Draco and I were sharing and Blaise and Ginny were sharing.

Draco and I's room was amazing. We had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. We didn't have many good memories there but I'm sure we can make some.

I got changed into one of the cute outfits I brought with me

After unpacking Draco and I went back downstairs to the lobby to meet up with Blaise and Ginny

"So what should we do first?" Blaise asked.

"Let's just explore Paris." Ginny suggested excitedly.

With that we all agreed. We walked down the gorgeous streets of Paris. It was beautiful. Scattered along the streets were copious amounts of cafes and street performers. Draco and I walked hand in hand. We all went shopping for a few hours and we split up. Me and Ginny were in a small cute boutique.

"So have you thought about how you're going to tell Blaise?" I asked her.

"I'm thinking we can go to Disney land. Because on the rides they ask if you're pregnant before you go on some of the rides and I'll tell him then. I don't know it sounds stupid. I need to tell him soon." She said.

"It sounds fine. Or if you can't do that then just go out to dinner one night and tell him." I said.

"That sounds better." She said nodding.

"So when are you going to do it?"

"I don't know, we'll probably go out to dinner on our own and leave you and Draco for a romantic night to yourselves and then I'll tell him over dinner." She said.

"It sounds great."

We went on with our shopping.

DRACOS POV

Blaise and I were walking down the street after we split away from the girls. We walked past a bakery, a bar, and so many little small businesses. Blaise stopped outside one of them.

"Draco, come in here for a few minutes." He said walking towards it. It was a high end Jewellery store. I smiled at him and followed him in.

"Hello gentlemen how may I help you today." The man behind the glass showcase said.

"Yes, hi, I'm looking for an engagement ring." Blaise said confidently.

"Wait Blaise seriously?" I said happily.

"Yeah bro I love her."

"When are you going to ask her?"

"Last night here I think possibly before. I don't know I've not thought about it properly."

"Follow me gentlemen" he said.

We followed the man across the shop to a case full of bright sparkling rings.

"Colour preference?" The man asked.

"Silver definitely." Blaise said.

"Hey guess what?" I said to Blaise.

"What?"

I pulled a ring box out of my pocket.

"Dude you're asking my sister to marry you!?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah I asked your dad before we left."

"Gentlemen these are our best selling engagement rings." He said pulling a collection of rings out.

"That's the one." Blaise said pointing at one of the rings. "I'll take it."

We paid for the ring continued shopping for a few hours before we walked through the streets with out shopping bags to meet up with the girls for lunch.

-sorry this chapter took so long-

Ginny's ring ^^^^^^

Hermione's ring ^^^^^^^^