Chapter 34

The next morning I was still in Draco's arms.

I looked at the Muggle clock next to me. 9:55.

"Right come on hot stuff. Get up so we can kick some pathetic arse." I said shaking Draco awake.

"5 more minuets please Mione?" He asked.

"Nope. Now or Never." I Said.

"Never." He said putting a pillow over his head.

"Not the right answer." I said.

He took the pillow from off of his head and rolled over so he was laid on his back.

I straddled him.

"Get up now or I won't ever kiss you again." I threatened.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He said.

He propped himself up on his elbows and kissed me.

"Come on I think a saw a cafe across the road. And I'm starving." He said.

I laughed and got off of him.  Grabbed some clothes and then I headed for the bathroom and got a quick shower. And brushed my teeth.

When I came out of the shower my wet brown hair cascaded down my back. I quickly dried it with magic.

"Your turn." I said.

Draco hopped up from the spot on the bed he was sat on and went to use the bathroom.

I picked up one of the pollyjuice's and waited for Draco to come out of the bathroom.

He walked over to the other desk and picked up his pollyjuice.

"Let's see what we look like!" I said.

We both took a drink of our pollyjuice potion.

Ewww it tastes like shit.

It turned out ok I looked nothing like me. I looked amazing though. This girl is so pretty.

Pale skin blonde hair blue / green eyes

I looked over at Draco.

Damn!!!! He's hot but not as hot as the real Draco

We put both of our pollyjuice's in my bag not wanting to change back in public with out it on hand.

We walked out of the room and locked it after us.

We walked back over to the elevator pushed the button and went down.

We walked out of the building hand in hand and across the road to a Little Muggle cafe.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked.

"Waffles and a cappuccino sound great right now." He said.

"Ok go and find us a seat I'll order." I said.

I went over to the counter and ordered 2 Cappuccinos and lots of waffles.

I paid and the man said that he would bring it over.

I went and sat over by Draco and we looked out at the busy street outside as we waited.

When our food arrived we said thanks and ate in a comfortable silence.

Out the corner of my eye I saw a flicker of red hair go past the window. I looked at the person. Ronald Weasley.

My gaze followed him as he walked in with Kingsley Shackbolt right by his side.

"Are they really that dumb?" I said.

Draco gave me a questioning glance.

"Look behind you." I whispered.

"Oh shit." He said.