Chapter 42

11 years later.

Hermione's POV

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying, so I rolled out of bed. Before I left the bedroom I looked back and saw my beautiful blonde husband sleeping peacefully.

I walked into the nursery to see my three year old daughter Sara crying I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

Draco snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Draco. Go and wake the twins up. I'll make breakfast." I said, turning around kissing him.

He gave me a quick kiss on the head and walked out of the nursery.

I walked down to the kitchen of our home (Image of house above).

I put Sara into her baby chair and started cooking.

I turned my head to see that an owl had landed in front of her and she was petting it.

I took the letters from the beak of the owl in exchange for a few treats.

There were two letters attached both addressed to the twins. I looked at the back of the letters to see the Hogwarts crest sealing the letters shut.

I let out a little squeal. My babies are going to Hogwarts.

"Morning Mum." Emma said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Sweetie." I Said in a cheerful tone.

"Why do you sound so happy." She asked me.

"Wait until your brother gets down here and I'll tell you." I replied.

Five minutes later Scorpious came down in his pyjamas with his hair all ruffled, yawning.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning Scorp." I Said with a chuckle.

"Mum has something to tell us." Emma said.

"Well," I started, "When I came down stairs before there was an owl here."

"What!? Really!?" Draco asked walking in knowing what I was talking about.

I nodded at him.

I pulled the two letters out from behind my back and handed them to the twins.

When Scorp saw the stamp on the back, his eyes went from tired to bright and happy.

"I got accepted into Hogwarts!" The twins both squealed at the same time.

It was adorable.

They both couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces.

"Kids we're going to see your Uncle Blaise." Draco told them.

"Ok." They shouted.

We took Sara with us and left the twins talking to their cousins on the phone.

The three of us apperated to Zabini Manor's Living Room.

"Hey." Blaise said.

"Hi." I Said.

"Where's Jay, Will and Kim?" Draco said.

"Upstairs in their rooms. They got their Hogwarts Letters this morning." Ginny said.

"The twins got theirs too." I Said. 

We spent the whole afternoon having a catch-up and enjoying ourselves.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER but I have been really busy.