Chapter 26

I woke up and all of my pain was gone. I lifted my head to see where I was.

I was in my room at Malfoy Manor.

I gave out a sigh of relief and plopped my head back down onto my pillow.

Thoughts of yesterday filled my head.

Where's Draco?

I sat back up.

My back cracked as I arched it to a new angle.

My door opened slightly.

"Hermione you awake yet?" Came a male voice.

Blaise!

"Yeah Blaise." I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Thank Merlin your ok." He came and hugged me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where's Draco?" I asked.

"He is in his room. He's ok." Blaise told me.

"What happened to the rebellion?" I said.

"They all got away." He told me. I nodded my head.

Narcissa came in my room. She looked pale and like she hadn't slept.

"Oh Hermione! How are you feeling?" She asked before pulling me into her motherly hugs.

"I'm better." I said.

We sat there and spoke for a few minutes before Bellatrix came in and hugged me followed by Ginny then Fred then George and Rudolphus and Lucius.

I told them about what happened. I told them about the crucio's and how when they got bored they started kicking us and punching us.

I had only just realised I had the word traitor scared on my arm.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

After a few hours I managed to get out of bed.

I headed down to get some food. Everyone was sat in their usual seats at the dining table.

Draco was there too. I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

We sat down and started to eat.

"Right, now that everyone is here we've got something to tell you!" Narcissa said.

"What is it Cissa?" Bella asked.

"Well you see, I'm pregnant!" She said.

"Wait What???" Draco said.

"Your having a little sister!" Lucius said.

"Awwwww." I said.

"A sister?" Draco asked with a smile.

His parents nodded with smiles.

"That's awesome!" He said.

Everyone said congratulations to Narcissa and Lucius.

The girls were all talking about baby things and the boys were all talking about fighting and duels. Yeah normal conversations to have at dinner.

🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥🚦🚥

After dinner we all went off to do our own things. I went to the library.

I scanned the shelves for something I hadn't already read.

Hogwarts, A History, By Rita Skeeter.

That's new.

I read the blurb,

Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger started off as friends in their first year of Hogwarts. They have been on many adventures together. Read to find out more...

Rita Skeeter. Obviously she would write about this.

That little cockroach.

I opened the book to chapter 1.

Chapter 1 - First Year.

Harry Potter lived with his Muggle aunt and uncle. After his parents were killed by the darkest wizard of all time, Voldemort. On his 11th birthday he had his Hogwarts letter hand delivered by Hagrid, Keeper of the keys at Hogwarts.

When he arrived at Kings Cross Station a few weeks later he met Ronald Weasley. His mother, Molly Weasley, was showing him how to get through the wall to Platform 9 3/4. Ronald and Harry shared a compartment on the train and were later accompanied by Hermione Granger.

This was the start of a beautiful friendship.

When they arrived at Hogwarts they were all sorted into Gryffindor.

After a few weeks Ronald said something that upset Hermione and she ran off to the girls bathroom.

She didn't show up to dinner that night and Harry became worried for his friend.

A professor at Hogwarts informed the school that there was a fully grown mountain troll roaming the school so the boys went to find Hermione.

The troll found her first but they were lucky enough to save her.

After that they were best friends.

Ha what a load of bull.