Chapter 10

2 days later
The dark lord told us that we were going to be doing some fun training. I walked down to the meeting point.
"Ok now that everyone is here, today we will be playing... PAINTBALL!" He said. "Team captains are Lucius and Rudolphus."

In Lucius' team it was Me, Bella, Ginny, Draco and Fred.

In Rudolphus' team it was Narcissa, Tonks, Blaise and George.

"The rules are. You are aloud in the forest. You are aloud anywhere around this area. You get hit you are out. And the last rule. HAVE FUN!" Said The Dark Lord.

Our team went into the forest, whilst the others went somewhere else.
"Bella. Your our Backup. Go and hide up that tree and if we get cornered you are our only hope." Lucius said.

Bella climbed up the tree and sat on one of the branches. The whistle blew signalling the game had begun. We were ambushed. Rudolphus' team were surrounding us. There were a lot of shots fired. I got Ginny out and then Fred was shot by George. Draco hit Blaise and he dodged a few shot by Narcissa. They were getting closer and closer. Boom. Draco was out. Boom. Narcissa was out. Boom. Lucius was out. I was left. Boom I was out.
"We won." Narcissa said.
"No you haven't." Bella said from up the tree. She shot. Boom. Rudolphus was out. Boom. Narcissa was out.
Boom. Tonks was out.
"I believe that we win." Bellatrix says. We all laugh and headed back to the Manor. We all went to our own bathroom and got into the shower. There was paint all over us. I was splatter with a mix of colours. Pink, Yellow, Green and Blue. I stepped into the hot shower and washed all of the paint off of me. It was so good to have the warm water run down my back.

After the paint was fully out of my hair, I got out of the shower and dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I dried myself and put on some comfy clothes.

^^^Hermione's Outfit^^^

Why I put on a Hogwarts top I have no idea. I walked down stairs. We were all talking and the Dark Lord came in.
"So what is Harry Potter planning?" He asked me.
"He is planning on looking for a prophecy in the Department of Mystery. Me, Ginny, The Twins and some others that still need to be chosen are going to help him." I said.
"Ok we will send Rudolphus, Lucius, Bellatrix and Narcissa so non of the death eaters hurt you four." The Dark Lord Told Me.
"Ok." I said.

He walked out to probably to tell Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix and Rudolphus.

I walked up to my room. I've not read a good book in a while. I grabbed a book from the library on my way to my room. I sat in my egg chair and started reading.